Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your problem clam down always coming with anger dude this is just a msg forum

We have been through what my problem is with you many many many times. You are always wanting more and more and more for free and then bitch when things are not perfect. Hell, most of the time nothing is wrong when you bitch. Just stop. Start your own host.

50GB might be useless. It all depends on the other small print. My guess in color.

Will they have mobile apps? NO
Will they remove your files due to inactivity? YES
Will they limit the number of files a free user can download in a day? YES
Will they limit the number of times your files can be downloaded in a day? NO
Will they limit download speeds for free users? YES
Will they provide waiting times for free users before downloading? YES
Will it be full of adverts or confusing for free users to download? YES

The answers of these questions will indicate if it's more like a Megaupload file host or a Dropbox and encourage illegal or legal use.

It will have mobile apps, at least eventually. They will offer API access to developers.
They are also working on making the website mobile ready on all the major mobile browsers.

The limits you're talking about are dynamic, as they will depend on the resources available on the network.

50GB might be useless. It all depends on the other small print. My guess in color.

Will they have mobile apps? NO
Will they remove your files due to inactivity? YES
Will they limit the number of files a free user can download in a day? YES
Will they limit the number of times your files can be downloaded in a day? NO
Will they limit download speeds for free users? YES
Will they provide waiting times for free users before downloading? YES
Will it be full of adverts or confusing for free users to download? YES

The answers of these questions will indicate if it's more like a Megaupload file host or a Dropbox and encourage illegal or legal use.

How the hell do you know? It's not even launched yet..

Does no affiliate program mean that there won't be any "points" like before?

I also wonder if they're going to incorporate our old accounts with the new Mega. I had two lifetime accounts with Megaupload.

Does no affiliate program mean that there won't be any "points" like before?

I also wonder if they're going to incorporate our old accounts with the new Mega. I had two lifetime accounts with Megaupload.

They don't have access to the data so thats not going to happen.

I see the come back of Kim Dotcom as quite joke.

The first domain which would be used to the launching his new site got banned and his project failed.

Now, he comes back with a domain name nobody remembers in 5 minutes. "mega.co.nz" what kind of domain name is that??

However, if Dotcom opens an affiliate program and things will go his way, I can't wait to see how that f*ckhead "Adult King" will deal with Kim Dotcom, all of his money and thereby his power. I bet he won't, like he wouldn't even touch Rapidshare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back