mediahide.com or umediafire.com script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlos

I would like to use whatever script or coding MediaHide.com or UMediafire.com is using.

How do I get it? Where do I get it? Please!! help me.

18 comments
i have a script like mediahide, the demo is working fine, but mediafire will block your ip if the site will be popular.

i see that umediafire is using a different system and they hame multiple sites/ips to get the download link

This uses some php script? I'm not so enlightened yet on programming languages which is a very big problem, but I've been trying to figure out of a similar feature, to make a WP plugin which automatically converts all MF links in your posts into a DDL link from MF, or some vinaget leeching link, or something like that.

Maybe I'll try editing some jdownloader script on MF.

Last edited:
As stated earlier in the thread if your site becomes popular mediafire may ban you server's ip from getting direct links.

I might try my hand at just duplicating this in php or perl.

Umediafire had the same workaround on it by using adfly's anon referral link to it, we could just always figure out using a similar method on how adfly referral links can go through MF.

Umediafire had the same workaround on it by using adfly's anon referral link to it, we could just always figure out using a similar method on how adfly referral links can go through MF.

I'm not sure you understand me. Your server hosting the script has to visit the mediafire page to get the direct link (this process will get you banned) regardless who you're http referrer is.

EDIT:
Sorry it wont get you banned. The lack of automated response to ReCaptcha will get the script banned after repeated attempts.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Maybe like said before we'll need some workaround on that. I'd want to see how jdownloader scripts work with captcha on MF, since it can automate DL requests too.

I'm not sure you understand me. Your server hosting the script has to visit the mediafire page to get the direct link (this process will get you banned) regardless who you're http referrer is.

EDIT:
Sorry it wont get you banned. The lack of automated response to ReCaptcha will get the script banned after repeated attempts.

Meh, you can always forward the recaptcha request to the user or just use an anti captcha service.

Oh yeah. Maybe like said before we'll need some workaround on that. I'd want to see how jdownloader scripts work with captcha on MF, since it can automate DL requests too.
jdownloader does what bluefrog suggests it forwards the captcha to the user once it hits that download limit. Which resets the count for a while.

Meh, you can always forward the recaptcha request to the user or just use an anti captcha service.

Yes definitely proven :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back