Status
Not open for further replies.

blazer345

hello anyone noticed that mediafire can't get atleast 1MB/s and other filehost does, what do you I can do to solve this? I am planning to buy a premium account for mediafire just to see if this will solve it and I want to ask you guys if you tried on your sborg with your mediafire account and how's the speed? thank you very much.

10 comments
It's not useless. I used long time ago MF premium that I received for free from friend and speed on remote upload was rly fast. Even 11Mb/s but adding links 1 by 1 was boring. Speed without remote upload its sloooooow 250Kb/s

No, no need to buy RDP.

Speeds for free users are capped. Even on my US RDP speeds are not on par with other hosts. They cap and limit to 200MB parts to disencourage people from uploading amass.

Even with Zoom uploader you only get 1MBs. A big difference from uploading.com the king of speed ... 67MBs average.

Last edited:
No, no need to buy RDP.

Speeds for free users are capped. Even on my US RDP speeds are not on par with other hosts. They cap and limit to 200MB parts to disencourage people from uploading amass.

Even with Zoom uploader you only get 1MBs. A big difference from uploading.com the king of speed ... 67MBs average.

so that means premium account for mediafire really helps to maximize the download speed?

^ Which RDP you use?
sborghost.com - usencoder

uploading.com can do 67 MB/s upload? not bad.
I saw even 90 MBs, but it ended at 67MBs.

This morning I uploaded 2 files to 4 hosts (uploading, ul.to, fileserve and netload.in). Total speed was around 110-120MBs.

so that means premium account for mediafire really helps to maximize the download speed?
We're talking about upload speeds, not download speeds. Download speed are pretty good also for free users.

Not certain if upload/download is better with a Pro Account.

The only advantages I know of:
- upload upto 10Gb per file
- direct download for visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back