Media converter that support unicode name

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun166

Hey guys i downloaded many kinds of media converter but none seems to support unicode file name except nero but nero limit tons of things.
Is they any converter out there support Unicode file name?

4 comments
What's New in Digital Media Converter Pro 2.4?

1. Support for AVCHD Files: You can now convert high-definition MTS and M2TS files from high-end camcorders.
  2. Flash Video Using H.264 Video Encoding: Support for high quality FLV files using the MPEG 4 Advanced Video Codec (AVC) has been added.
  3. 5.1 Channel Audio for WAV and AAC: Convert WAV and AAC files which use 5.1 channel surround sound into different formats.
  4. Support for WMA Pro Audio Compression: Convert WMA and WMV files which use this advanced audio compression method.
  5. Unicode File Names: Supports filenames using any character set supported by Windows.
  6. DRM Test Before Conversion: The program now checks for Digital Rights Management restrictions on Windows Media files before attempting to convert them.
That's whats in the 2.4 version, the latest cracked version is 2.7 so it should come with these features, you can get it here:

http://clean.katz.cd/search/Digital+Media+Converter+Pro+2.7

:P

Ok sorry about that. Thanks for it but too bad it is not the latest version =(
Anyway i found the feature i want haha thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back