Status
Not open for further replies.
Mecho, I know, its not this topic, but I didn't know where to post :)

Maybe in mechosubmitter you can remove ph@ze and add other ddl? :)

Mecho, I know, its not this topic, but I didn't know where to post :)

Maybe in mechosubmitter you can remove ph@ze and add other ddl? :)

Yeah , will remove Phaze and DDLSpot and undernation on Monday. after that I can also release the New Firefox plugin.

Please don't discuss more about Mechosubmitter In this thread . thanks

Suggestion :
If you can then the shadow effect on the navbar is killing the overall look. If it can be removed, then it'll be good :)

Hello Mecho Admin.

Dear Admin i already submit my site downloads before 1 week ago @ MechoDLL but till i cant see my site downloads @ mecho. Please tell me what i will have to do to put my site to mechoo

thanks

I aslo sent u site pm

Few changes I noticed:
Site looks better
Loads faster
Traffic has almost doubled

One suggestion: In WCP, please add the feature of editing just submitted thread title and link, as in Atomicwarez, it can help if we make a wrong submission by mistake.

Anyways thanks to Happy and Mecho. Site is gonna rock now!!

still no updates on changes and new stuff release? still this msg ''
MechoDDL is currently updating our whitelist process. Until the updating is complete we will not be processing any further whitelist or re-rate requests and all requests will be ignored.'' on webmasters section

still no updates on changes and new stuff release? still this msg ''
MechoDDL is currently updating our whitelist process. Until the updating is complete we will not be processing any further whitelist or re-rate requests and all requests will be ignored.'' on webmasters section

Please finish updating. We would all like to apply and get whitelisted.

Thanks much appreciated.

does any one know when they are going to open up the white listing as it was suppose to be a few weeks ago or have they for got that they have it closed any info would be great thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back