MDJ.com - Earn up to 30$ - Upload Music and Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pay 20% commission on referral earnings ???

06432592419076349561.png

Are paying me only 10% of what you earn my referral

I hope answers, Greetings

This looks great! I'll be signing up shortly

Quick question that I probably already know the answer to but I need to confirm before I implement this into my sites. The download limit per 3 days is just my personal download limit, correct? And this number won't deplete as my visitors download the audio tracks from my site, right? I wouldn't expect the latter, but just making sure.

Last edited:
I think that's understandable, but if someone else downloads your files, your quota wouldn't be reduced would it? If so then that is kind of wacky.

It's just a little confusing because as an uploader, I'm not interested in downloading anything and I am obviously using the service for profit, which means I don't even need to see a download quota in my account. Uploader and Downloader accounts should be seperate.

Please read again, I downloaded them as a 'third party' (embedded), not from within my member area and they were deducted from the 3Gb quota.

I personally have no problem with that, as embedded links burn up bandwidth without people buying a premium as they will never see the mdj site and you still get paid.

Well I just tested it, embedded a player on my site and got 52 downloads, got credit for them, and my quota has not decreased. So, I think I have seen enough to fully implement this.

Whatever you're doing, the site knows it's you that is doing the downloading. That's the only reason your quota would be decreasing.

3 GB is daily bandwith and if someone download your songs, your bandwith will not be deducated.

@sniffdog

We count bandwith per IP and per User, if you been logged with the same ip on your username our system record your ip and deducate your bandwith.

timer of the mp3 player is kinda laggy? also I can't see where is the loading bar.. or how many % downloaded in mp3 streaming.

We count bandwith per IP and per User, if you been logged with the same ip on your username our system record your ip and deducate your bandwith.

I was logged in, so that was probably the reason. Thanks for explaining.
timer of the mp3 player is kinda laggy? also I can't see where is the loading bar.. or how many % downloaded in mp3 streaming.

I did a couple of tests and the player displays on the left the wrong duration and on the right '0.00'.

So far on my test today, with 90% US traffic, I've received 467 downloads at an average of 0.12 cents per download (a little over a tenth of 1 cent per download) which comes out to about $10 per 10,000 downloads. Kind of below my expectations with 90% US traffic but we'll see how it goes in the coming days/weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back