Mayweather vs Pacqiao - century's best boxing match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohom

Here how it ends with?

7Lu79do.gif

10 comments
Fight sucks. I had it in my mind that we're going to see some knock outs either manny or money. disappointed.

floyd keeps running away.. when manny starts some furious barrage, floyd goes for a clinch.. it's a nice strategy but fuck! you call yourself "The Best Ever". floyd didn't prove anything..

Wasn't it supposed to be that way? I thought that is how the game is supposed to be played .... lol ... he won after all. They should clarify the rules of the game. It's not punches. Its number of hugs ... maybe how tight the hug is also counts? lol

I kinda feel that what I paid for, for the PPV is not worth it. But I must say, whoever advised Floyd to do what he did is a true blue strategist.

I agree. I felt really cheated too. Imagine they earned $400m from PPV alone. That's my $100 down the drain and into their pockets and for what? A hugging game? I'm surprised people are not asking for a refund.

been a long time since a true boxing match has been aired.......this was one of the worst, and I personally think it should of been a tie, neither won that fight....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back