MASK'S Brand New Gfx Shop{Special Offers.Best Service.etcc}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys how you see on my Above Post i have ordered by MASK ^_^ MAN

Diefferent Hoster Buttons for my Site.

He is Really good and was very Helpful and Very Fast you can Trust them i would give him 10/10 Stars becouse is Support how i say i really Helpful and Friendly.

Man i come Back if i have new Jobs ;)

Thank you very Much for your awesome Work!<3

Nice, Job completed fast.

7a900e.png

Will come back for more.

First of all i have to say this guy's GFX is amazing, he finished the job vary fast and with high quality! I will recommend this designer to everyone, he can be trusted 100%, his GFX what to say 10/10.

Thank you and i hope we will cooperate again soon!

@Apathetic- You can check the works i did for cilents in index page of this thread and i will update with new works in future

all pending works have been completed and waiting for new orders

And another great creation from this magnificent designer!! I am very pleased with his work and professionalism and certainly low prices. If you need GFX I am recommending this guy for sure. If i need any GFX in future I will off course continue to order from him. Thank you mate again!

just ordered a banner from him , and i must say great man and great service also very cheap.
if u need any gfx i suggest MASK MAN

Hi,
I just ordered new buttons after seeing maskman samples but i really appreciate his work done to me!
First of all the thing which is made is really unique and awesome and 2nd sometime ur personal mind need some changes and few things but he is really giving good support. change everything as per our need and make us satisfied.

I made him 2-3 times change 1 img but still he is not angry or anything... just nice natural with good person... its worth to buy his service.

Really good. i m looking forward to give him job daily... as i m working on my company.

i will give him 10/10 rating.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back