VPS ManagedHybrid.com - RDPs, SAS or SATA drives, from £25.00/month (Netherlands, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have PMD you my e-mail address to contact me directly as I don't get notifications (for some reasons) of new replies here. I answered the questions you asked as well.

i need demo account "VPS #1 - 4GB RAM- 200GB - 6Gbps - 1GIGE PORT - WS2K8 - SELF-MANAGED
$51.00USD Monthly"
can you send me pm

and can i instep software ?!

Sent you a PM (please any further inquiries anyone send me an e-mail as I respond faster) I don't get notifications to my cellphone anymore about new replies here for some reason. (Some I do and some I don't).

Currently we have no NL VPS slots available. We are still taking UK VPS slots.

1) Take note that both our VPS (NL and UK) are now using 8 core processors for each VPS rather than 4 cores that we used to in the past due to a limitation that we had with our software. We have had enough money to upgrade.

UK - 2x5620
NL - 2X5504

2) We officially support CentOS 4/5 , Fedora , Ubuntu + more OS templates. Windows Server 2008 Enterprise is installed by default at no charge. Fully activated (no trials).

3) Our UK server has been upgraded from H-700 controller 512MB to 1GB cache still under RAID 10. This will increase I/O at peak time. In other words when many users are "un-raring" files this will help speed up that process.

This is a notice that was given to all the members on NL VPS. Just in case I am posting it here as well.

------------

Thursday July 14th 2011 on 10:00.

Hello, tomorrow there will be an upgrade at that time for RAM upgrade. As we are reaching our capacity on "selling out" the server (the max amount of VPS per server) we are upgrading it for future upgrades (if any clients) wishes to upgrade.

The upgrade should not take long. In the event that it does (it should be no longer than 30min-1hr) to shut down server, remove off the rack, place it on work-room, open chassis, remove ram, install new ram and re-stock it etc.

This is a planned upgrade and this e-mail is a notice to remind you of such events. If perhaps your offline more than the max time above you can always contact me via e-mail.

Last edited:
VPS #1 (Shared with 15 people max)
2xE5504
512MB RAM DDR3
60GB SAS 15k RPM w/ RAID 10
1Gbps Port (Leaseweb)
Windows Server Enterprise 2008 (Linux is available)
1 Dedicated IP + 7 Day Money Back Guarantee!

can i have a dome ,pls~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back