VPS ManagedHybrid.com - RDPs, SAS or SATA drives, from £25.00/month (Netherlands, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
huno: I accepted your request. I am usually not logged in via Gmail with the computer just the phone so is better to send me an e-mail. I'll get it instantly and talk from there. I also have PMd you my number if that makes conversation easier and faster.

nidzabg: There is options to dedicate the amount of CPUs and shares to each VPS account.

hosmY: I have PMd you.

Note UK server is online and working however I will not create any VPS account for trials or accounts for them. After investigating the server the hard drives are fine, the RAID is fine, the controller will hold users down later on. We are e-mailing sales to get us a stronger card with cache on it. This will give users faster I/O. I rather spend a bit more money and make sure everyone has optimal experience than get the wrong idea.

Any clients that were on the UK server have been moved to the NL server temporarily while this I/O gets resolved with the same space and ram in technically a stronger server for their money. 50MB-60MB/s speeds / writes are consider "OK" but for me it is not.

---I hope I can get a stronger card though. I see potential problems in the future if I do not do this now. Thank you KZEE for spotting this when you benchmarked http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=669994&postcount=6 even though the NL will always be better IMO.

Last edited:
I have PMd you Drumcode.

EDIT: I have put a message on front of thread that we need to wait for more IPS + controller from our host to continue giving trials. Many are in queue for trials and we need the IPs for clients.

Thank you for listening.

Last edited:
First you say that these have SAS disks which are ideal for encoding, then say no encoding/cpu intensive-which is it?

I put on my first post two servers one for UK and the other for NL. I edited that part out (the plans for them) because I need more IPs on the NL to assign more trial accounts + clients account. The UK needs a controller upgrade.

The NL server you can encode which has SAS disks.
The UK server you can't encode which has SATA disks.

Tomorrow I'll get an update from both datacenters and get it from there. Once I have what I need I'll put the message back. I simply took the plans out on the first page.

Update:
The UK server I got a response from them over the weekend and they have asked for a payment that to me seems more than it should be. So I have asked my NL provider to see if they can come to me with same specifications w/ a better controller as I have more experience with them.

I am going through a process of getting more IPs justified so I can issue more accounts to each client.

That is all for now.

Last edited:
I put on my first post two servers one for UK and the other for NL. I edited that part out (the plans for them) because I need more IPs on the NL to assign more trial accounts + clients account. The UK needs a controller upgrade.

The NL server you can encode which has SAS disks.
The UK server you can't encode which has SATA disks.

Tomorrow I'll get an update from both datacenters and get it from there. Once I have what I need I'll put the message back. I simply took the plans out on the first page.

Update:
The UK server I got a response from them over the weekend and they have asked for a payment that to me seems more than it should be. So I have asked my NL provider to see if they can come to me with same specifications w/ a better controller as I have more experience with them.

I am going through a process of getting more IPs justified so I can issue more accounts to each client.

That is all for now.

Thanks for the info mate.

Windows VPs

pls check your Pm i will buy one:)

hvae this one

VPS #3 - 6GBps
VPS #1 -512MB RAM- 60GB - 6Gbps - 1GIGE PORT - WS2K8 - UNMANAGED ***ENCODING NOT ALLOWED***

The speed from the screenshots from post 1?!

Last edited:
I have received PMs and I will issue more test accounts when I can. My provider still hasn't given me a straight answer when I will get more IPs. I hope with my last e-mail they can process it faster.

Fakie- What about the speeds?

I have received PMs and I will issue more test accounts when I can. My provider still hasn't given me a straight answer when I will get more IPs. I hope with my last e-mail they can process it faster.

Fakie- What about the speeds?

i write you a Pm now ;) With Full Details!

I will buy a Vps but look your Pm i have write you the Full Details ;)

Last edited:
Got my IPs today (after a long week of waiting) so I will be setting this up tomorrow (Sunday) and issuing trial accounts.

Apparently there was a particular scammer buying many accounts and they all happened to be hacked Paypal accounts as a security risk. Anyone consider services here will have to provide real information when signing up with a working phone number to verify you manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back