Status
Not open for further replies.

Username42005

Banned
Banned
Good Afternoon,

I thought that I would share my thoughts on google Adsense as I've seen a few topics which have What, How, Why, When e.t.c in the titles, what I have done and what I am doing now along with the results. Hopefully some people may find this interesting and benifit from some of the things I post. Please, if you have any questions reply to this topic and I'll do my best to awnser them for you and if you find this helpful a +rep would be nice :)

Over the years - I have, without a doubt, been looking into altnative ways to generate a full-time income off the internet/working from home without the 40 hours a week working. And I hate to say it but Adsense looks like it could be one way of doing this.

So far, I have developed 20 websites over the last 7 months. I have used all methods of boosting them from the backlink booster from adminspot to xrumer services and I have to say they all helped the same, and I really cannot pin point which one has worked the best.

My methods - I have found that the best way to generate an income off a website is to focus it on one niche and one keyword. With help from the Google keyword tool. The last thing you want is one mega blog with hundreds of niche post, keywords and so on, you want to focus on one as it will generate exactly the same in the long run and is much easier to manage.

One I may choose (as an example) would be "facebookadvertisingcosts.net" or ".org, .info e.t.c". Then I would create a wordpress blog and fill it with standard free articles. And yes, I would spend some time rewriting bits so google would see it as unique content however this is not required if you don't want to do this.

The keyword from this site would be "Facebook Advertising Costs" which gets 3600 EXACT monthly searches per month. And then I would focus all my energy on getting that to nuber one, through methods descussed before such as xrumer, backlink booster, or this free submitter. There are other ways of doing it - you could manually post on forums like these to generate you links, however for $10 for 10k I have seen, you might as well choose the automated way - saves a lot of time and starts to generate an income much faster.

I currently have one website which I can compare to this example, which gets only 2,900 monthly searches and currently sits at number one, and that generates a tidy £300-£400 a month. Might not sound like much but when you've got 20 and they all make the same, it soon adds up.

So I hope you enjoyed my little post (cough), sorry for it dragging on abit, but I think that the method there could help a few people get on their way to making a few quid on the net.

I have hotlinked some of the tools above - please feel free to request more links if I have not hyperlinked them or if you have any questions please reply below.

I don't really want to post the direct link to the backlink booster as I am not too sure where it is on their forums but if you message me, I'm sure I can upload it somewhere for you to download. The backlink booster will automatically post just over 115k backlinks for free. Really cool tool (credit to Hyperz for the development of it)

Thanks for your time, and I hope this helps some of you out.

For my next topic which I may post later on today/tomorrow I will share with you Forex trading - which isn't new but not too many people know about it. I will explain how I use EEs (Expert Advisors) to automate my trading and which ones have worked, which ones haven't and whether you should bother with it.

See you then!

Please ignore any typos as I did type this without checking it fully.

Last edited:
12 comments
Yes I understand that - however I thought I would post this to benifit the people who do have adsense sites - a lot of people do this on the side, I myself run three warez forums - this is how I pay for all the server bills every month.

I really think this is something that they should consider - say goodbye to shared hosts and hello to powerfull dedicated servers direct from the DC so there's no screwing around with the fly-by-night hosts on here.

Can anyone out here help me about my earning with my current traffic on my blog? I want to know a rough estimate I can earn with my current traffic.

Can anyone out here help me about my earning with my current traffic on my blog? I want to know a rough estimate I can earn with my current traffic.

Traffic, Traffic, Traffic, Traffic is key. After you got enough traffic everything will fall in place by it self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back