Status
Not open for further replies.

pdotpw

Hi community, I would like to introduce you to a new service, p.pw. It’s a service for earning money from shortened links! We pay 70% of incoming traffic! We pay you every month once you get 5$!

We provide a lot of tools to make your earn easier:
  • you can multishrink several link at once
  • you can shrink every site from your toolbar without the need to log in to your account
  • you can put a special code on your website to show ads
  • you can link your p.pw account to Google Analytics to track your traffic
  • you can put a special code that will shrink every links on your website
  • you can use our own API to make your custom app, plugin etc.
We provide also a referral program so you can earn extra money from referring other people to p.pw:
  • Refer friends and receive 20% of their earnings for life!
  • if you have a webmaster traffic you can earn 5% of their earnins!

We have also a forum, so you can share your experience about p.pw or you can ask support.

So what you are waiting for, join p.pw now!

Last edited:
11 comments
We are getting more ond more advertisers every day. We also give our users 70% of income, to help them earn more.

Nice site, Awesome Design. Really really loved the design :) overall very friendly interface. Only sad thing is Monthly Payouts :( ah.. please make it weekly. Monthly Payouts is too much wait.

You will competing with Bug guys like ads.fly. I agree with other who say "weekly payments' but you need to check the Logs very carefull before issuing payments. There's good chance that people will try to cheat..

Design is very intuitive and user friendly. The domain name is very catchy and easy to remember. Try to publicize your site using social networks like facebook and twitter. All the best

Banned Account

I used your full page script code in my blogs. You announced that you will pay at 6th November. And at 1st Nov it was look like that.
ppw-pending-orj.jpg

Then You re-announced you will pay at 15th Nov and status was still pending.
And soon at 10th Nov you banned my account.

rsz_2scam.png

I did not use any bot or autosurf sites etc. Before that i was get paid from BC.VC, ADF.LY, LINKBUCKS and LNK.CO(reducelnk.com) regularly.

So you can keep the money but i advice people not to use your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back