make site adult video hosting like dood etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosiklan77

i want to make a site like doodstream.com but for personal use,

Where can I buy a good server (or whatever), and what themes or tools can I use?

Is it possible to make a site like doodstream.com on wordpress and good?

thanks before

10 comments

Where can I buy a good server (or whatever), and what themes or tools can I use?

thanks before
Why do you not just use filehosted.net < they are the best I found with no video adverts

thanks before
Doodstream is modified version of XVideoShare script.

Why do you not just use filehosted.net < they are the best I found with no video adverts
Yeah take your site somewhere else. If you want to advertise it there is special section for it.

Doodstream is XVS modified. VueJS based front with XVS backend.
Wrong dude I dont think you know what you are talking about brother doodstream uses wordpress as front end and yetishare backend (file manager, affiliate and premium packages etc)
Post automatically merged:

Yes ... and filehosted.net has Unlimited Storage for a mere 90 dollars per month ...hahaha ...
What price do you think is good for unlimited storage per month and can you advise a site I can checkout pls. FH video player is real ugly. I checked letsupload.co but worse player

Last edited:
Me too, looking for good services for sharing my video (hentai), i used servarica before, they good but speed bit slow, because i dont know how to setup a hls services..
Using stream host like streamable will be risk for delete files, dcma, or they close..

Wrong dude I dont think you know what you are talking about brother doodstream uses wordpress as front end and yetishare backend (file manager, affiliate and premium packages etc)
More like Xfs/Xvs than Yetishare. Look at the way links are generated and the API implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back