Make money with Blogs - Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdpvpshosting

I have been blogging since 3 months. I still have less than 50 visitors each day. I have not many even 5 dollars with adsense. My niche is health. Is there anything wrong I am doing?

15 comments
Just keep blogging. Websites can take time to mature. If you have per post statistics, focus on keywords from the popular posts.

You check if you can or if you have enough quality contents posted on your blog. Check if the SEO of your site is good. Read what google likes to have better SEO status.
Keep posting quality contents as much as you can. I think you will then raise better.

Please find the below check list to get more traffic

1) Use wordpress
2) Post good quality contents
3) Use YOAST seo plugins and fix all the SEO error it is advising
4) Keep the website less weight and so it loads very fast

And keep doing this , you will see your traffic will go high soon. And it will take time to get lots of traffic and for that you need to do many things right.

Do some SEO, write great contents, promote on social media and your blog will start getting more visitors.
Your niche is Health and there is a lot of competition in this area. So, you have to work hard, but its not impossible.

You need to invest more time and maybe money if you want to see your blog's graph going up.

I also wanted to point out that there is a lot of competition in "Health". But that does not mean that getting visitors is impossible. It is just harder. ;) So get up quality content, share it on big sites like reddit and with a bit of luck you are getting popular

[FONT=&quot]some days the site getting 50 visitors can make just as much as the site getting 2,000 visitors. It all has to do with the quality of the traffic and how well it converts into a sale. [/FONT]

Yes, of course. It is not easy to make money with blogs. In your niche, there are many competitors, you should work hard, make great posts, build many high-quality backlinks

Have you tried to write something controversial, that you know would split people's opinions? Something that causes a debate, like pros & cons of vegan diet and it's effects on the body (just an example). Then submit it to Reddit. Let people argue with each other, this will make the post hot and it will end up on people's facebook walls, twitter, and elsewhere.
From then on make sure to write quality content so people will come back often as they have already visited your blog once.

Last edited:
Definitely, you'll need a lot of traffic to make money with regular ads but affiliate links (Amazon ect) can make you tons if used/placed correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back