Selling Make Money Online Facebook page 26k+

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmadox

Banned
Banned
Hello i'm selling one of my favorite pages Make Money Online a page with 26k+ fans, active page everyday fans posting their ways for earning money. One of the biggest page of making money online on facebook and the first page google search result of make money online.

Proof: (xmadox from WJ) on About page

Starting BID: 50$
Bid Increment : $10
Bin : $100
Auction Ends : 20 April
Payment: Paypal

Last edited:
10 comments
You have only 2-3 likes on your posts ! I don't think that there is real 26k fans on your FanPage. If you want i can give you 5 $.

Hello i'm selling one of my favorite pages Make Money Online a page with 26k+ fans, active page everyday fans posting their ways for earning money. One of the biggest page of making money online on facebook and the first page google search result of make money online.

u say first page of google for "make money online"?

You must be kidding bro, make money online is one of the toughest niches and you think your page with fake likes will hit page 1?

I see it nowhere:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=make+money+online

I will answer to flowers first. I'm using google.fr because i'm french and it's in the first page.

Let me answer to other members. It's not a funny or joke page to get people like some stupid pictures or jokes it's a page where people are posting opportunities of making money online and there's no fake fan in this page because i don't buy fans for this page , some are from my other pages and some are direct.

Please no more critic if you want to bid it's ok if not close this window and keep your way, i'm not here to scam and people who know me here or on other forums can proof that.

200$ is a buy it now it's not my reserve.
theghost is offring 5$ lol thanks anyway.

Last edited:
if you have a facebook page you're not trying to rank it, you build it in your second or third tier and blast it for traffic and seo position
wexplain webinar coming soon about this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back