Make $0.33 USD per minute of transcribing audio to text

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuskka

Proof:
tsPRrzq.png

I signed up to this site months ago but kinda forgot about it. Now I've started playing around with it, transcribing whenever I'm bored or have nothing else to do.

The sound clips are short (usually 45-1:10 minutes long), and you only need to take some basic exams to qualify. I can usually transcribe stuff in one go, and the sound clips can be slowed down and rewinded with keyboard shortcuts.

The main workhub can only be accessed with Chrome though.

I'm not a native speaker, so I have trouble with the accents once in a while. Still, as long as you can transcribe the majority of the conversation it should be fine. Inaudible stuff and unsure words can be marked with brackets.

Also I only have $2.20 in my wallet because I only played with the site for a few hours, since I'm busy doing other stuff. None of my transcriptions were rejected as of yet.

They pay via PayPal and AliPay, and you can register here: Register

2 comments
Proof:
tsPRrzq.png

I signed up to this site months ago but kinda forgot about it. Now I've started playing around with it, transcribing whenever I'm bored or have nothing else to do.

The sound clips are short (usually 45-1:10 minutes long), and you only need to take some basic exams to qualify. I can usually transcribe stuff in one go, and the sound clips can be slowed down and rewinded with keyboard shortcuts.

The main workhub can only be accessed with Chrome though.

I'm not a native speaker, so I have trouble with the accents once in a while. Still, as long as you can transcribe the majority of the conversation it should be fine. Inaudible stuff and unsure words can be marked with brackets.

Also I only have $2.20 in my wallet because I only played with the site for a few hours, since I'm busy doing other stuff. None of my transcriptions were rejected as of yet.

They pay via PayPal and AliPay, and you can register here: Register

Definitely worth looking into . Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back