Lumfile Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Lumfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here trying to download after you enter the captcha, displays the following error:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to s21.lumfile.com: 182

Lumzechai, please make direct paypal checkout links under paypal buttons.
Paypal really LIMITED our account. So we need using paygate service while contact with paypal accept filehost. We still can pay via paypal.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Lumzechai, please make direct paypal checkout links under paypal buttons and use different captcha.

Give me reason want change different captcha ????:'(

Last edited:
There is a problem everyone's statistics
Send as a support ticket but no answer.
Now everyone you send a support ticket.
how is this a new concept.
we like the guy that you try to give service

On Saturday there are 500 downloads.
There are 200 download on Sunday
Even today, not 100.
nothing to do but act as if there is a particular problem

There is a problem everyone's statistics
Send as a support ticket but no answer.
Now everyone you send a support ticket.
how is this a new concept.
we like the guy that you try to give service

On Saturday there are 500 downloads.
There are 200 download on Sunday
Even today, not 100.
nothing to do but act as if there is a particular problem
Your files are not downloaded... it's very particular problem! :))

it's simpel why 0 download = server overloaded = 30ko/s download speed = no download
many users complain about the speed where i post and prefer stop download than spend 7 hours for a movie.

The excuse to say you have 0 download because nobody download your stuff it's false.

And lumzechai say it in a old post they receive all the users of Rapidgator so it's simpel to understand what is the problem :)

(ps) why add a captcha when you have a timer?? one is enough

Last edited:
it's simpel why 0 download = server overloaded = 30ko/s download speed = no download
many users complain about the speed where i post and prefer stop download than spend 7 hours for a movie.

The excuse to say you have 0 download because nobody download your stuff it's false.

And lumzechai say it in a old post they receive all the users of Rapidgator so it's simpel to understand what is the problem :)

Thank you for explaining. We know the problems you are experiencing, we have tried very hard and will soon add more servers to solve this problem. Please be patient and let us time fix it

Anti CHEATING, any software can bypass it.

Last edited:
Thank you for explaining. We know the problems you are experiencing, we have tried very hard and will soon add more servers to solve this problem. Please be patient and let us time fix it

Anti CHEATING, any software can bypass it.

Software can't bypass captcha, human being is usually behind a software to type characters from the captcha, so in order to avoid that it is recommended to use image captcha.

You said your PayPal account is limited.....

What happens with PayPal Payouts now?:o:o

Other paypal account. Don't worry :)

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Software can't bypass captcha, human being is usually behind a software to type characters from the captcha, so in order to avoid that it is recommended to use image captcha.

Yes, i know. So need waiting and input captcha is correct :facepalm:

filehost leave this with others I have at least 4 000 down and 800 max downlaod and with him, cheating on cotneggi

and I was banned!

if you delete files or not you're nice or not say sales bans you

Your account was banned by administrator.

do not waste time with them before being banned and do not receive ultimate payments, use rapidgator depositfile filefactory edoc ufile Bitshare

Last edited:

Next time when you want to say something like that, try to dig deeper into the subject. Practically any CAPTCHA can be solved automatically.

filehost leave this with others I have at least 4 000 down and 800 max downlaod and with him, cheating on cotneggi

and I was banned!

if you delete files or not you're nice or not say sales bans you

Your account was banned by administrator.

do not waste time with them before being banned and do not receive any payments, use rapidgator depositfile filefactory edoc ufile Bitshare
nico1.jpg

nico3.jpg

You said LEAVE our filehost and said SCAM because we move ITALY to group C. So, I've reject your account premium because you do not need it. What wrong ?

do not receive any payments <<< YOU, please FAIR PLAY, i sent it and you say not receive payment, you or anyone need see evidence transfer money from paypal to you ? :) Try it with other filehost. YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE BAN FOREVER on our system.

nico2.jpg

nico_pp.jpg

Last edited:
Are you a child? banning a user for a comment is no way professional, not even the official threads bad posters get banned for their retarded comments.

I would suggest to all the ones that planned to work with this file host to avoid it or at least avoid giving your info in the thread or this child could get mad and ban you.

It was a pleasure not working with you, good thing that i read the last post before starting to upload.

Next time when you want to say something like that, try to dig deeper into the subject. Practically any CAPTCHA can be solved automatically.
Show me a working software for ReCaptcha, oh! wait you can't.

Last edited:
Do you have to receive payment by paypal?

We using paygate service, can receive payment by paypal :D

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Are you a child? banning a user for a comment is no way professional, not even the official threads bad posters get banned for their retarded comments.

I would suggest to all the ones that planned to work with this file host to avoid it or at least avoid giving your info in the thread or this child could get mad and ban you.

It was a pleasure not working with you, good thing that i read the last post before starting to upload.

See my PROOF again, receive money and say SCAM, LOL :facepalm: go out our filehost.

We using paygate service, can receive payment by paypal :D

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

See my PROOF again, receive money and say SCAM, LOL :facepalm: go out our filehost.
He accused you of scam because you banned his account for no reason other than being butthurt because he said he was leaving the filehost, something that is childish from both parts, but you're taking away a service he paid, that pretty much is a scam, you offered 3 months of service for X ammount of money, and if he didn't break the TOS, nor failed to paid the X ammount, you have no right to remove his account, and he stated that he was banned for no reason, and looking at your "proof" he seems to be right.

PS: I love when someone post a time line that helps you to prove that he is wrong.

Yes, i know. So need waiting and input captcha is correct :facepalm:

n0n4m3 :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back