Lumfile Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Lumfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
premium is 14.99$ , 65% is 9.74$
why 6$ is month? it is not even 50% (50% is 7.49$)
We share (65%) the profits in the amount of money we received from paygate service. Once we have a contract with paygate cheaper, this money will increase

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Do you pay with paypal

YES, We do

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

NEWS:

After inspection of the revenue from Japan and Italy region, we decided to move JAPAN (JP) and ITALY(IT) from GROUP B into GROUP C

If there is a change of revenue comes from JP and IT, we will continue to change back.

We always keep PPD plan, so we always have a reasonable change when revenue change.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

are the rate are lower or something? i think my download and balance are not sync..i got 70% download from usa and canada but the rate only 10$/1000dls?my files are 350-900MB

@divineee

LF count all downloads but...
+ Max money 1 IP can get last 24 hours = $0,025
+ Each IP only be got money 3 times in 24 hours

Maybe some many people downloaded 4 files or more?
So the number of downloads increased, earnings not.

are the rate are lower or something? i think my download and balance are not sync..i got 70% download from usa and canada but the rate only 10$/1000dls?my files are 350-900MB

Thank dream-eater

We count all downloads for you know your file uploaded has been downloaded how many times :)

If you want, we can easily not count downloads if IP count > 3 times, but we want to know what file beneficial and effective for uploader

Last edited:
files 600 MB
PPD 2012-06-13--------------99 / 0.799 $
PPD 2012-06-14--------------57 / 0.451 $

Trickster in calculating the downloaded files.
People Do not be fooled

Last edited:
files 600 MB
PPD 2012-06-13--------------99 / 0.799 $
PPD 2012-06-14--------------57 / 0.451 $

Trickster in calculating the downloaded files.
People Do not be fooled
Where is REGION download ??? Give me your username, i send to you proof :)

Update:
hehe... i checked your account
Download mainly in Spain GROUP B, Chile GROUP D, and maybe more people download > 3 times. What wrong ??

Also, nick rockyvsXXXXX and bigbos ref yourself... carefully :D

Last edited:
so u count download even the download not paid again hahaha now i see hehehe thanks man....btw it'll be great if u put the balance on the side of the report like RG do. so we know with download did not pay money for us and pay heheh but this is just my opinion.

so u count download even the download not paid again hahaha now i see hehehe thanks man....btw it'll be great if u put the balance on the side of the report like RG do. so we know with download did not pay money for us and pay heheh but this is just my opinion.

Sure, this function will be update soon.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

can i Remote upload links from RapidGator if i have a RapidGator premium???

Not now.
We having improve with RU for next week
Add Extabit, RapidGator plugin RU :sun:

Where is REGION download ??? Give me your username, i send to you proof :)

Update:
hehe... i checked your account
Download mainly in Spain GROUP B, Chile GROUP D, and maybe more people download > 3 times. What wrong ??

Also, nick rockyvsXXXXX and bigbos ref yourself... carefully :D

you're wrong
my login: smokeXXX
People Do not be fooled scam,scam,scam,scam,scam

Last edited:
you're wrong
my login: smokeXXX
People Do not be fooled scam,scam,scam,scam,scam

LOLZ, I have seen the same data with the data you brought up in previous post. YOU SURE NOT YOU :D

Yes, you can say SCAM because you still not yet earning min payout :P

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

is there a way i can change my plan? i would like to switch once in awhile

Done that.

lumfile files are 600 MB and 400 MB
PPD 2012-06-14---------98 / 0.595 $

mirror files rapidgator has a lower rate:
PPD 2012-06-14---------55 (0.83$)

people see statistics don't work properly

100% fraud

can you give me the money you earned?

the best way delete all your files.

Last edited:
Yes they really cheats the counts. Are counting 105 MB-file downloaded from Germany always with 0,4 cent instead like their table shows 0,6. And they do this since a week.

So they cheat every download 33,333333 %.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back