lumzechai
can you explain that to me !
files are the same
Why this difference in calculating?

Pay Per Download (PPD)
201206hzh.jpg

201206ywy.jpg

Last edited:
files of 400 mb US Usa grup A , DE Germany grup B, ES Spain grup B, PL Poland grup C

2012-06-09----- 23 / 0.0920 $

2012060823.jpg

2012-06-09------ 23 / 0.0920 $
100% fraud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two days were fair
good luck in cheating people. bye bye

Last edited:
Please read:
- We count all downloads but will not profit (PPD/MIX) in the following cases:
+ IP match file uploader IP
+ Username match file uploader Username
+ Max money 1 IP can get last 24 hours = $0,025
+ Each IP only be got money 3 times in 24 hours

If we cheating, we show for you see it. :facepalm: i think one IP US downlonad more times

files of 400 mb US Usa grup A , DE Germany grup B, ES Spain grup B, PL Poland grup C

2012-06-09----- 23 / 0.0920 $

2012060823.jpg

2012-06-09------ 23 / 0.0920 $
100% fraud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two days were fair
good luck in cheating people. bye bye

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

You always told us to cheat while some members make cheat with us

Before: 1 IP can make max 0.025$ in day, Plan MIX cheat it

We change 1 IP only can got money 3 times in 24h, but number download count more times

Last edited:
so now u change only 1 IP 24 hours?not max 0,25$?
3 times.
Same other file host.
We have detected abnormalities in the system, it is the solution of our anti-cheat.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

We will update downloads page, allow showing download statistics one IP with how many times.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Read new rules:

Last edited:
it's sound fair..u should eliminate that uploader who split their file to many parts i think the best way is to change ur rate so people not try to manipulate ur multiple download.

Last edited:
Please read:
- We count all downloads but will not profit (PPD/MIX) in the following cases:

If we cheating, we show for you see it. :facepalm: i think one IP US downlonad more times

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

You always told us to cheat while some members make cheat with us

Before: 1 IP can make max 0.025$ in day, Plan MIX cheat it

We change 1 IP only can got money 3 times in 24h, but number download count more times

lumzechai
can you explain that to me !
files are the same
Why this difference in calculating?

Pay Per Download (PPD)
201206ckc.jpg

From the very beginning I have a plan:
2012060909.jpg

I do not have a plan Pay Per Sales + Pay Per Download (MIX)

there is no plan for PPD ???

Last edited:
Do you understand it ??

We have detected abnormalities in the system, it is the solution of our anti-cheat.
So you punish those people who are upload legal (no DMCA) stuff?

I mean: If someone upload more files (not parts, but independent files) regularly within 24 hours the people will it download in the first hours but only the first (or first three) download counted.
What if an IP already downloaded 3 files from different user?
What if an IP first download isn't finished? Those IPs only counted in twice within 24 hours?

The other hand if someone upload warez stuffs the downloaders will cheat for self-interest. Switch IP after every download, use Anti Recaptcha solutions, use published premium username/password combos or premium cookies.

I'm not saying that everyone's doing it, but much more users than in other situations.

u should eliminate that uploader who split their file to many parts
Why? Thus the money depends on the file size. And if the uploaders split their files the downloaders will be more likely to buy premium, because it's more uncomfortable than downloading one big file with slow speed. That's good for the filehost.

What if an IP first download isn't finished? Those IPs only counted in twice within 24 hours?
3 downloads finished. If download not yet finish, our system not count it.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Why? Thus the money depends on the file size. And if the uploaders split their files the downloaders will be more likely to buy premium, because it's more uncomfortable than downloading one big file with slow speed. That's good for the filehost.
Yes, That's good for the filehost. But before, only rule + Max money 1 IP can get last 24 hours = $0,025 someone cheat with us.For better in the PPD, we have to be complementary: Each IP only be got money 3 times in 24 hours

I think other filehost also apply same policy, but we publish our policy for clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back