Lumfile Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Lumfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count running normal. Maybe new filehost. Anyone don't want download it. Maybe..
Or if you worry about it. You can try download your link. :)

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

$0,0125

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I still working on it. It's will fix soon

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

1. Try again
2. Because updating My Account page, sometime error. :P Fixed that.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Added it. Try again
Alternatively you can add META tag to your template: <meta content="your user id" name="lumfilecom">
Sorry but I don't think so because sometimes I get about 30 dls in less than 1 hour and sometimes I get 0 dls in 4 hours or more, that's not be normal

Added it. Try again
Alternatively you can add META tag to your template: <meta content="your user id" name="lumfilecom">
Thanks! But the "Site URL:" doesn't work. After I submit I redirected back to "My Account Info" and the "Webmaster account" still empty. I tried with and without http:// with no success.

still getting same error mate

How do you see that error ?

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

If PPD is available or not because profit mode option is disabled in my account

Perhaps you have chosen a time, you need next week again.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

not able to add my Rapidshare account

Fixed that.

hello..,

Remote upload not working...why the same happening again and again :facepalm:

ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment

what the hell is this ????

Thanks! But the "Site URL:" doesn't work. After I submit I redirected back to "My Account Info" and the "Webmaster account" still empty. I tried with and without http:// with no success.

PM for me your domain + your account want add it.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

hello..,

Remote upload not working...why the same happening again and again :facepalm:

ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment

what the hell is this ????

Give me a link not working. I want test and fix it now.

found the problem..

if i entered 1024 in free user size limit, it showing error

but once i entered 1025 MB, now it's saved and no error, Minium free user allowed to download is 1024 MB

found the problem..

if i entered 1024 in free user size limit, it showing error

but once i entered 1025 MB, now it's saved and no error, Minium free user allowed to download is 1024 MB

PPS can change this value

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

my ftp file does not appear and i can't remote upload..

Still working on it

Ticket issues

I think lumfile ticket system has problem
to check a ticket we need an id but it doesn't give any id..despite of this LUMFILE rockz!
IT WILL BE NO.1 SOON...
Why not open an official thread?

I think lumfile ticket system has problem
to check a ticket we need an id but it doesn't give any id..despite of this LUMFILE rockz!
IT WILL BE NO.1 SOON...
Why not open an official thread?

We want to best prepare everything before the official open topic

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

stats sleep

Why not try download your link for testing ? Very easy for test it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back