Lumfile Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Lumfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
stats frozen for a longer time, do stats work for this host, i m here for the first time, put about 500 links, not a single download counted yet

any body working with site, please tell mates??????

Last edited:
i think, you have cut the rates down from 25$ to 15$ for files>500MB from group A, and from others too.
i tested it out by getting some downloads of my files,
is it right?????

when do you pay ?

Weekly - Tuesday

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

i think, you have cut the rates down from 25$ to 15$ for files>500MB from group A, and from others too.
i tested it out by getting some downloads of my files,
is it right?????

Yes, we are updating the rate for PPD. You are calculated on the old rate previous point. We will have a formal announcement on the home page when system server is supplemented

WTF, uploaded 424 files, promoted them, but only 15 downloads counted, OMG, this host is a CHEATING GOD in the industry.

in fact, i got more than 70 responses from my downloaders, and all of them are satisfied with the service and downloads, i got more than 300 downloads as the downloaders tell me, but in the stats, they only count 15 download ATM,
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

Last edited:
why you sure have 300 downloads ?
I've said before: Some downloads will be delay by the server is overloaded
Notes:
- When all 100% complete download count 1 download
- You download your file will not be count
- 1 IPs only count 3 times in 24h

Please confirm your problem before you say: Cheating

i had on Rapidgator about 500 downloads a day of the same files, same forums, same data, same users, same responses,
But why its just only 15 downloads now from your host,where users tell me that they enjoy downloads from your host and they have full downloads from your site, where Rapid gator also counts 100% complete download for 1 download and 1 IP count 1 times in 24hr,

guys, any body using this host for like a month or 15 days, please tell about their stats??????????????

i m too worried about it

The statistics are working properly or not?

Because for me not started ....

lumfile_stats.jpg

I want to start uploading files but Id like to know-
Do you have rebills?
Are rebills automatic or manually?
Thanks!

Hello,

me too, download count is very strange, example i have 23 download with file 800mb with France.

- 22$ / 1000 : 0.022 $

- 1 download = 0.022$

- 23 download = 0.506$

I have just 0.3$ with 23 download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back