• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lumzechai

U should ban shared premium account or just limited download speed (for example max 20kb/s) for this accounts becouse on the net are a lot of WORKING premium cookies or shared account.. we never earn so much becouse people dont buy premium from us links becouse they are found Free premium account on the net

For example now i found few premium accounts (posted in January 2013) and all still working..
many peoples use the same accounts

Last edited:
We have been working with payment gateways today, they disable recurring payment contract on our merchant account as it relates to issues complained about many fraudulent transactions. We have tried to discuss and agree fines to be reactivated this feature. Hopefully problem about auto rebills will be solved from end of today.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you

Lum,

You better act fast about our sales that dont count in our earnings and our rebills., my other filehost i am making 5 sales a day, but in your filehost 5 days without sales and rebills are gone.

Dont forget we uploader is working to make you live in the business.
So help us in our problem.

Last edited:
@lumzechai sales from this month will be recurring or not?
When was disabled?

You can also contact another cc gateway .....you saw how much time it takes to sign a contract and to integrate to the site.This are not good signs from your cc gateway.....

And you know who is try to stop you and he is working with payment processors ........better look for another one......just in case

Last edited:
Last 3 days only got free Referral signed up in 2 account i have, supposed to see rebills yesterday, but not got it, i hope there's improvement soon ( So do other affiliates hope the same ) !

Last edited:
25 referal last 2 weeks but only 1 sale.i dont know how much steal our slaes.because still i getting around 1 to 3 sales on rg everyday but here 1 sale.

Its my big mistake why i joined again luma

@luma do u intrested fix my account????If you want chekck my account i send you a my user id

Last edited:
2 new referrals yesterday but no sales.

Payment gateway still working fine with new sales. It only affect auto rebill. Our tech still working on it.

We will have bonus time. I will inform detail after all really fixed.

Last edited:
can you give us some concrete info like:
All autorebills are canceled for moment , they approved us again for recurring payments and we work to reintegrate them....
Let us know if all sales are at the moment without subscriptions!

Can you give us some more details lumzechai?

I saw in Premium Page There's Bitcoin option, but when i clicked hot box message, Not Allowed At Moment, Please Try later.

Honestly i'm not familiar with Bitcoin but i assumed whatever or how it work, affiliates still get his % sales, i hope with more option can increase sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back