Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I cancel this piece of crap recurring payment BS? I have tried contacting lumfile for over 2 weeks now with no response. Is there anyway I can cancel this myself?

thank you lumzechai for early payment
but sale stats are frustrated me. still did not got any sale
We having with error credit card processor option #1 today. We will be fix on tomorrow. Let see.

How do I cancel this piece of crap recurring payment BS? I have tried contacting lumfile for over 2 weeks now with no response. Is there anyway I can cancel this myself?
How can I request cancel recurring payment (auto renewal)?

Please login your account and go to My Account
If you see button Cancel subscription, please press this button and press OK for confirm it.
If not see button. You no need do anything. Your payment is DO NOT recurring payment.

Paygate working fine now.

lumzechai You have not answered my question, is it not convenient to do so?

I have purchased megaupload, fileserve lifetime premium membership. As for fileserve, the lifetime premium membership is still valid. However, I would like to purchase more storage for backup purpose. I had purchased 1fichier.com lifetime premium membership two days ago (cost me Euro Dollar 60). I did write to them and inquire whether they are able to provide guarantee on not to delete the files (intentionally or accidentally), but they could not provide such assurance. Their lifetime membership is valid for 13 years. Furthermore, they could not provide guarantee on unlimited storage and might change the TOC in the future. This does not provide me with a secure backup storage at all eventhough the lifetime membership fee is cheap.
Is there any expiry date for your lifetime premium membership?
Uploadstation and Filejungle's lifetime premium membership never expire (no expiry date stated).

Last edited:
its not about now, its about before duh :facepalm:
If paygate error, use can't buy premium. What your mean "before" ?

lumzechai You have not answered my question, is it not convenient to do so?
Please PM me. I will give you clear answer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back