• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused
We found our system on many accounts from WJ and get for a free premium but upload without purpose on our system for a long time. It affects traffic and connect to our server and other aff. We have updated the information on the premium account on our payment page about file will delete after 90 days if without any download.
We have received many reflected in the recent days. We really apologize for this issue to decide in a hurry. We setting system back to normal. But deleted files can not be recovered due to be carried out by our automated scripts.
We are committed to closely monitor content upload no purpose. We will not take any action related to similar issue in the future.

In LUMFILE My Account Blance is 22 usd
minimum payout is 20 usd
but i will request the payout it shows in 6.5 usd only
please solve my problem

Mu9iRwE.jpg

kQHCMSA.jpg

4hRrMpq.jpg

Last edited:
We apologize for any inconvenience caused
We found our system on many accounts from WJ and get for a free premium but upload without purpose on our system for a long time. It affects traffic and connect to our server and other aff. We have updated the information on the premium account on our payment page about file will delete after 90 days if without any download.
We have received many reflected in the recent days. We really apologize for this issue to decide in a hurry. We setting system back to normal. But deleted files can not be recovered due to be carried out by our automated scripts.
We are committed to closely monitor content upload no purpose. We will not take any action related to similar issue in the future.

Sorry... But I don't believe in that!
You already deleted files without download before.

It's just to see some pages ago...
Files were deleted before, this was not the first time you done that.
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...m-official-support-thread-452.htm#post1748778

How you did not reply my PM, I understood that you are just trying take control over a situation that you lost the control.

For me it's clear... I will stop to use your service in my posts from now.
I'm already starting in other filehost.
Don't worry, from me you will have the free space you need in your servers.
I already stopped to upload new files in your filehost.

lumzechai you didnt reply me i sold 3 months account and it just showed like 1 month thats first
second it didnt show rebill please explain this for me

For me it's clear... I will stop to use your service in my posts from now.
I'm already starting in other filehost.
Don't worry, from me you will have the free space you need in your servers.
I already stopped to upload new files in your filehost.
So, Can I close aff on your account ? Please confirm.

lumzechai you didnt reply me i sold 3 months account and it just showed like 1 month thats first
second it didnt show rebill please explain this for me
PM me please.

Lumzechai, what are you finally going to do?

Are you going to inform us for your final decisions about terms for premium users?

You deleted tons of files without warning anyone and you change your mind every hour.

Please let us know what you are going to do.

Lumzechai, what are you finally going to do?

Are you going to inform us for your final decisions about terms for premium users?

You deleted tons of files without warning anyone and you change your mind every hour.

Please let us know what you are going to do.

Read my last update. All got back before same before. I will post some info relate this issue on Monday. But it do not relate about delete file. No worry about that.

there is no reply to my post
I having 200+ PM, please give me a bit time. I will reply all on tomorrow. It late now.

Horrible English is horrible. It's like trying to read a five year old's explanation of quantum computing.

Can you restore my files?!

I don't get it at all

If you wanted to eat rebills ...you could have done it without deleting our files ...Why create all this drama and revert back to this old system in less than 1 day?

i got 2 sales at this time previous month...no re bills up til now ..Who should i accuse?

You could have gone Big with your filehost.. but you choose to be a stealer, be rude to your affiliates and find petty excuses to steal more money

I want to ask you .. Why have you become so greedy?

So, Can I close aff on your account ? Please confirm..
You got banned earlier in 2012 because of the same attitude in case you have forgotten that.

and my last more important query..

i know you deleted the files and i don't see no reason that why can't you restore them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back