• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Quiet

It seems that since lumfile moved to switzerland they don't want to talk to people. Please reply to my PM:heiligenschein:

I extended my account until 2013-12-19 , i want my money back to my ballance .When i extended my account was storage forever.
I cant continue with you with this 90 days policy!
Lumzechai i sent you PM with my user!

lumzechai

Just define space-limit for each premuim account, but not time-limit in storage.
For ex, my 3tb will be stored while I have prem.
If some aff need more space to upload more content - calculate for each webmaster and give more space.
Is't a problem?

Lumzechai, give unlimited space and store files forever to affiliates that bring you money.

If you lose your uploaders who bring sales and money to Lumfile, then game over for you.

This is a keen to shifting the goal post in the middle of the game. Get ready an announcement to be sent to your visitors/users including "HOW TO" advice on filing charge back with payment processors/financial institution or whatever. Pending the outcome on this coming Monday, you may click the sent/publish button to fire away your announcement.

Any serious filehost provide for premium users Unlimited storage and time for files.For free users is other story!

This are not things you change.

We will do not set delete file within 90 days if not have any download. No worry about it in future. We always listen idea and suggest from aff.

If I understand correctly, he's now decided not to delete files??

Far too late for me. After losing over 1500 files, I've removed all links that pointed to lumfile.

You are Child Lumzechai :cursing:
You change every day, and benefict you.

you mean girl :) girls don`t know what they want.. childs know perfect what they want ... i can`t believe how many people believe again in lumze after so many problems... this is end for me.. if one host start with problems.. this will continue until the end.. this is my opinion..

If I understand correctly, he's now decided not to delete files??

Far too late for me. After losing over 1500 files, I've removed all links that pointed to lumfile.

Yes. :)
Now after thousands of deleted files, go back. :wave:

you mean girl :) girls don`t know what they want.. childs know perfect what they want ... i can`t believe how many people believe again in lumze after so many problems... this is end for me.. if one host start with problems.. this will continue until the end.. this is my opinion..

:))
You are very very right.
Good Lumfile. :wave:

We will do not set delete file within 90 days if not have any download. No worry about it in future. We always listen idea and suggest from aff.
Words and fake promises can't bring back the files you deleted. They were all deleted!
Hours in uploads were lost.

And seems that it's a little late for say "We always listen idea and suggest from aff."
You did not listened nobody when you started to delete our files.

Just to inform, the Admin of big forums already knows what you done with the uploaders.

You really don't know how to conduce a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back