Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For while I decided stop to upload my files to Lumfile.
I will not post new things!

I will wait to see what will be the next step of lum to take my final decision.

And I want to suggest to everybody also stop to upload their files.

I am pretty sure another problem will appear against his affiliates in future too.

I would not trust this guy much.

One time it was the database crash, now he is deleting tons of files to get free space since he doesnt want to spend money for new servers.

You better have a back up of your files in case of a new problem.

Just figure out have lost 860GB of files and those werent backup files :cursing:...lots pain in @ss replacing those linkso_o

Announcement:
We decided to modify the update about our storage files on our system.
For free account: Your file will be delete in 30 days if not have any download
For premium account: Your file will be delete in 90 days if not have any download

We will definition Expired Date column in My File for inform you monitor files near expire .

We sent email to aff if your file has been deleted and put it in DMCA Files for easy find it.

We found multiple accounts made ​​for free premium and upload no purpose to our system.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We can set up special right storage if you let me know your experience on lumfile. Give me PM

Last edited:
so what about DMCA scan ? That`s the only reason I stopped uploading to lumfile. if you prevent this issue . I `ll start to upload again...

I think a good idea would be to create column in filemanager so that users know how many days are left before the file gets deleted (30 or 90 days for free/premium accounts)

You should allow affiliates that bring sales to you to store files forever.

If someone wants to use your filehost only for storing files as a back up filehost but not sharing links to forums, you can ask them few more $ per month. So you can be fair to affiliates that bring money to you and to those who want use your service only for storage without bringing sales.

That's only a suggestion. You know better what to do.

But please have enough server space. Lumfile is not a small filehost anymore.

It is a big one and you have to be ready with server space because you have many users now.

Today you may have lost many uploaders because of deleting their files.

Give money for servers or close affiliate program if you cant afford bigger servers.

Dont act like an amateur like you did today.

Regards

Last edited:
Lumzechai what about my files that were already deleted??????

and secondly sending u the PM right away now

and please restore my files i know u can

PM sent Lumzechai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back