Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need shutdown server a bit time for upgrade system. Website will be back soon.

@lumzechai Why do you delete all m files??And with my earnings you bought premium for life??
SCAM FILEHOST !!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOST!
We DO NOT delete your file. If your file deleted, it show in DMCA Files. But I checked your account, it not show here. You need check security your account. You bring for us good sales. It impossible we delete your file. Your file put all PROTECT column ?

cancel you can`t post everyday because mod will ban you.... is it hard to understand maybe someone hack you account and delete all your files and buy premium with your balance ?
Yes. This account upgrade LIFETIME. 2 times.
cancel: You need check your account before post here.

Last edited:
cancel,
STOP ok?

You fill this thread from trash.

I have already received a thousand PM asking if the lumfile is safe.

YES IT IS SAFE

@lumzechai LOL , scam .....dont even try to bulshit me!!
You need calm down and find reason why you lost password. We do not touch your account anything.
We recommend all other aff need checked all PROTECT column is My Files for protect your files. We can recover your money by balance upgrade premium, but can't recover your files.

Last edited:
I smell some kind of disk clean , same things happened in ryushare few weeks ago, they told us SORRY it was a DISK CRASH of server (a huge lie). We did not expect "we wiped them for more disk spaces. ha ha ha ha" but as we see they did it. And I saw after ryushare
, similiar disk clearing appeared in other companies as undercover or not.

@cancel: I added your money back. Someone used your balance upgraded premium. 2 times. Please change your info include payment method. Because we will pay for all aff TODAY.

I smell some kind of disk clean , same things happened in ryushare few weeks ago, they told us SORRY it was a DISK CRASH of server (a huge lie). We did not expect "we wiped them for more disk spaces. ha ha ha ha" but as we see they did it. And I saw after ryushare
Our server using good RAID 6. All data is SAFE. If HDD crash, we can recover it. Also, HDD not relate by someone use cancel money balance upgrade premium and file not save only one server. :)

sorry but I never count on raid servers. In my company, we lost lots of data because of raid servers. I wrote it, same things happened
in few other companies too and this is very ridiculous and suspicious to me. That is all.

sorry but I never count on raid servers. In my company, we lost lots of data because of raid servers. I wrote it, same things happened
in few other companies too and this is very ridiculous and suspicious to me. That is all.
Because your company using RAID 0 or 1 or 5. It not safe. You need upgrade RAID 6 or 10

ananisikim, do you think that lumzechai would delete cancel's file that bring many sales to lumfile? cancel is a good affiliate as long as I know, mate. Why would lumzechai delete his files?

If he wanted to clear space, it would be very easy for lumzechai to delete other users files that use Lumfile only as storage and bring no sales to him.

@cancel: I added your money back. Someone used your balance upgraded premium. 2 times. Please change your info include payment method. Because we will pay for all aff TODAY.

Our server using good RAID 6. All data is SAFE. If HDD crash, we can recover it. Also, HDD not relate by someone use cancel money balance upgrade premium and file not save only one server. :)

wow. he write here so many times you are SCAM do you think he deserve to use lumfile.. ? i don`t think so... pay him his money and close his account.. other way he will cry in this topic again and again every day for something..

Please respond to my pm ..

My account is banned ... Premium till end of this year ......

Your account was banned by administrator.
Your account has been banned because you tried login multi IPs within once hour. I had re-open for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back