Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@limited, just like i said in my PM last month, don't be surprised if you and i will have almost similar situation :)
Your Lumfile ID 1xx and mine 2xx, and that situation not coincidence :cough:

lumzechai i get alot of my files deleted and always get in mail dmca so is thats really dmca or just expiered from server coz it was alive for months why dmca now ????

is that all of u getting jan sales rebills
or
other month sale like nov ,dec getting rebill

i am gettting only jan month rebills till now

Last edited:
Lumfile, i already informed you that there's problem with my account, if your want spend your times to check, maybe you will find that my account ( affiliate2xx have wrong script configuration ), it's not affect all accounts, but i'm sure mine have problem !

First : This impossible.
Maybe You are right :)

90 % of my sales came from1 forum. Then suddenly no sales again from that forum ( And that forum not banned Lumfile ). and FYI, that forum won't let same posts that already posted re-post again using other host, so all posts only posted by me, and arrange by performers name.

Let's be rational here, with low post numbers i can get sales ( I don't set my files to premium links only, all normal and peoples still bought premium ). Then posts increased. And suddenly no sales again from that place...and that place is high traffic forum :)

I asked in PM and the answer really strange....do you want set your files as premium links for test...? ( Why should i do that, even with normal setting i still can get sales ). And asked me to check the links again...well all working !

I don't understand, why should i received not make sense reply like that. And before some of you make funny reply again, please read the fact : I used get sales from that place ( at that time only low posts ), then suddenly no sales at all from that place...and yes those posts still working and get download everyday, while those posts only posted by me, so i guess my question is very reasonable....i guess all normal affiliate will thinking the same like i did.

Or still not turn for affiliate number 2xx for get correct script :))

Second : Only Me posting in my site, so impossible it's other affiliate sales that posting in my site and i only get web sales % like you said in PM.
Lumfile, i'm confused with today's result :

As you can see it's Rebill but also website sale...? Any explanation for this...?
Logical count for website sales $1.299 = 2 x 1 month sales.

And this one getting confused, lucky i made screenshot on early month :

See download points on 1st February 2013 = 19391.

This one today screen made few minutes ago :
See download points at that time = 19921.

And here's Download reports :

You can calculate from 1st February 2013 with 2 - 4 February 2013 download results , the result never matching, not even close to latest download bonus points. All i know when you get sales, download bonus points not counted, that's why latest download bonus points not matching, i think there's sales there.
If from 1st February 2013 i didn't get sales then you can calculate with my daily download results, the result will never be 19921.
Do you have any explanation for this...?

So please check and fix this issue.

Last edited:
These last 3 days were good here!!

report.jpg

Were 3 days posting new things!! :-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back