Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional new features for lumfile:

http://lumfile.com/?op=my_account -> My Account Settings
Additional limit the number of files allowed free acc download per day, per IP. For example: when the user set the value for textbox is 3 mean allows the number of downloads per IP is 3 files per day, the maximum allowable speed is 300kb/s, faster than the default is 100K/s

We increased max bandwidth within 7 days is 250Gb. Before count by daily is 50Gb per day

Last edited:
Additional new features for lumfile:

http://lumfile.com/?op=my_account -> My Account Settings
Additional limit the number of files allowed free acc download per day, per IP. For example: when the user set the value for textbox is 3 mean allows the number of downloads per IP is 3 files per day, the maximum allowable speed is 300kb/s, faster than the default is 100K/s

We increased max bandwidth within 7 days is 250Gb. Before count by daily is 50Gb per day

Set download size for free download is missing

I think there is problem in the sales count.
On 31 Jan I got 1 sale and 1 rebill.
The sale did not appeared in the graphic bar and the link of rebill did not appeared in the page where we see the links from where the sales came.
Bonus should be for all, sales and rebill. It's just for 7 days.

^^^
At least if it said by lot affiliates mean the problem is real :)

Yesterday i got 135 Premium Download, no sales or rebill in last 10 days but lot Premium Downloads during that days ( And like always, the answer : everything is ok, nothing wrong with your stats :D), amazing :heiligenschein:

I had 1 sale yesterday, 2 rebills ....with normal value (No bonus)
For me sales decreased with more then 50% with this filehost!
Lumzechai you should really check your counting system (more and more refferalls appear everyday but without premium) must be something wrong!

From this:
2HfNeXC.png

To this:
wYBZ6Pb.png

Your counting system is fu%ked up!!
Something is verry wrong!

Last edited:
I already explain you once.....dont make me loose my time with you again (i will not) .....i want answer from lumfile official support ......and 100% sure not from vailan (no comments , no explanations , no answers NOTGHING!!).I will remind you if you dont know:
DL4xOIM.png

Anyone had sales in the last 3-4 days from USA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back