Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for ruining yet another weekend and making posters on our boards move to another host :facepalm:
You're one stepaway of being blacklisted :thumbdown:

finally we leave this host.lier_cheater host........now we are telling you lier.always lying track sales fine we not cheat etc...................

Thank you for ruining yet another weekend and making posters on our boards move to another host :facepalm:
You're one stepaway of being blacklisted :thumbdown:

Yes you right.I know in above 7 site which i know lumfile.com link show as stupidhost.is and in some site deadhost.ok.
already i post this link on this thread
amd all sites is alexa under 10 k.
for example tinydl.com:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
if want luma i will add all site here

Last edited:
finally we leave this host.lier_cheater host........now we are telling you lier.always lying track sales fine we not cheat etc...................
I don't care you leave. Our service still grow :) Don't forget deleted all file when you leave. Because we no need your file store on our system while it not bring any sales.
You need a proof before post anything here
I think you can understand it

@luma r u angry???please cool down first.
first how I show proof you count sale or not???
we have only guess because before luma databse currupt I getting 15 to 20 sales on 20 days.
but now only 2 sales with same work.you check my disk space and download counts.Hows is possible????

And I think because bug on your Cookies id (which proof already post here)our sale (which users not getting sales)credited for another users.
Do you check own script once again???because its not expensive.........

So i have also this problem. Files was deleted by dmca and backup files also broken!!!!!!!!

Please i already send you PM about this issue. FIX PLS THIS BIGGEST PROBLEM FOR US.

And please check my last PM also, thanks.

Your service doesn't grow, your incompetence grows.
Pretending everything is fine when all can see it's a big mess makes you look like an ignorant idiot.
At the moment you're not only a lousy host but also a lousy helpdesk :thumbdown:

And here we go again:

50fd90b752e89JGP6Re.png

Your techs are always drunk when they add new servers??

With all the problems , i got my first lifetime sale!:smokin:
50fdb0c4d21f55aflbE.png

Last edited:
this ddos attack eat your all script.that why we are facing this problem....

this ddos attack eat your all script.that why we are facing this problem....:facepalm:

anyway, one thing I find out today:
when your links are dead in your personal blog and your visitor buy premium from your dead links, then you will get nothing but Lum will get your earning 100%.[¬_¬]

not a good system. hope you fix this Lum. keep affiliate cookies even though downloader click on dead links. renew their cookies only when they visit a live link from another uploader...that will much fair & better.

take a look at Ryushare, they will keep affiliate cookie even though downloader buy premium account from dead file/link and you will get sales credit rightly. affiliate cookies will be refreshed/renewed when they visit a live link from another uploader only.
why ignore this without explanation...because it benefits you more, huh?:whistling:

We are upgrading the system
Sometime, there will be some error occurs during access lumfile.com.
After upgrade will be more stable.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

For three days! DDoS attacks, can't access my account, and you say it's normal.

Bonus time: We will increase 10% all money earned from Feb-01 to end of Feb-07

I did it, and I know it's not my cookies or cache. It still shows it, and I'm not the only one who does.

I will follow this case on tomorrow. I think our tech will be fix your problem on tomorrow, please keep your error on monitor and send for me if you have any change on your browse. We will debug that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back