Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys are you experiencing problem loading lumfile site in your end? I've been experiencing problems today, slow and most of the time unable to load the site.

maybe these are the reasons why stats are low today.

guys are you experiencing problem loading lumfile site in your end? I've been experiencing problems today, slow and most of the time unable to load the site.

maybe these are the reasons why stats are low today.
Same here!
Loading very slow and for many times is displayed just a blank page.

I sold a 90-days lumfile premium account to my cousin from my premium sales link, altough I am PPS affilate, I didn't earn any money.

I sent an e-mail and p.m. you two days ago but you haven't replied it yet. What is the problem?
I not see any ref under your account. please let me know account bought premium

slow slow slow ........site too much slow
Please wait, one server slow by many connect. We try fix it. Other server still working fine.

Autorebill DOESNT work-Thanks for lying to us.

No, it works. But we need check with payment gateway staff. They provide for us wrong process Customer ID instead Orders Number. We waiting they reply on tomorrow. No worry about that :facepalm:

is it possible to make specific files premium only?
You can if you having owner site

Where i can find program aff for webmaster ???
50% sales + 50% rebills

Does Lumfile premium only work one download at a time? No simultaneous downloads? My users and myself are all premium and we're only allowed one file at a time on Jdownloader.. Is this normal?

Please let me know your account using for download file by Jdownloader but only one file at a time

Omg STOP lying!
Try to be honest at least one time.You said autorebill works from the beginning of
december.Between 1-16th of december i had 34 sales and got ONE **** rebill.
Do NOT say its autorebill because its not.Normally you should get at least one rebill from every 5 sold account.1 from 34 is hilarious.

No, it works. But we need check with payment gateway staff. They provide for us wrong process Customer ID instead Orders Number. We waiting they reply on tomorrow. No worry about that :facepalm:

Omg STOP lying!
Try to be honest at least one time.You said autorebill works from the beginning of
Do NOT say its autorebill because its not.Normally you should get at least one rebill from every 5 sold account.1 from 34 is hilarious.

lumzechai once said that because there were some errors taking place between LumFile and the paygate staff at the beginning, so auto rebilling only came into full effect from 13th Dec. This must be the reason why you have only got 1 rebill since then. I had a lot of sales before 13 Dec and all didn't count. I have had 2 rebills, one on 14th and one on 15th, so I think the rebilling system is working just fine. Let's see if on 18th Jan I get one more rebill, then I can say that it works perfectly, at least from my side. :P

Omg STOP lying!
Calm down. We still working. But I remind for you remember, 80% sales request for us cancel recurring payment. Do not expect much on it. If they really love lumfile, they will back and buy premium buy 3 months or more.

BTW: auto rebills just apply for new payment gateway, if downloader select #2 or #3. it not work because they do not support auto rebills

lumzechai

check important pm.
Done

Last edited:
Do not say to calm down.
U lied about autorebills in november and lied again in december.Excuses and empty promises..
There are serious problems with you.
"We are working hard","everything is fine","prove it","dont worry" its all you can say.
80% cancel the rebills?Iam wondering why...because your servers are down every second day,or maybe because the files are not
available?Or because u charge them twice?Or beacuse they pay,but can not recive their premium account details? LOL
Just read a few pages back,the complaints are endless.
Its a joke...

BTW: auto rebills just apply for new payment gateway, if downloader select #2 or #3. it not work because they do not support auto rebills.

Iam wondering why...because your servers are down every second day,or maybe because the files are not
Any downloader want cancel it, because they just want download file sort time :) I sure with you all file host like us. Also, if they buy premium again, you easy for check by yellow star in your ref list.

Just read a few pages back,the complaints are endless.
Yes, because only aff have problem will post here.

@lumzechai i suggested this before, i just want to mention this again. why not remove "credit card #2 and #3". do it for a week let's see how will sales go.

50baac2c01a6fIMPKt3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back