Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds weird when i upload by ftp my files just appear in my filemanager what is the right size talk to lum

i just tried uploading a 900mb file dident stop at 900mb was going over so gotta be server problem

Server problem?

Hi,

what wrong with LUMFILE? My premium account is valid til April 2013. But now it says invalid account in JDownloader and all the files are offline. but it is still online in my filemanager.

Please check. My users are all screaming at me coz they can't download after buying a premium.

Hi,

what wrong with LUMFILE? My premium account is valid til April 2013. But now it says invalid account in JDownloader and all the files are offline. but it is still online in my filemanager.

Please check. My users are all screaming at me coz they can't download after buying a premium.
You need upgrade Jdownloader last version

!!! REad PM
I will reply today

@vAiLan No , i was just to lazy to move all my files (14-15 TB), and for some period a lot of users bought premium and if i move them they would not be to happy......my old projects still with lumfile ....the new one is with other host!

I just dont want to post anymore in this thread.I posted now just to respond you

Does Lumfile premium only work one download at a time? No simultaneous downloads? My users and myself are all premium and we're only allowed one file at a time on Jdownloader.. Is this normal?

I sold a 90-days lumfile premium account to my cousin from my premium sales link, altough I am PPS affilate, I didn't earn any money.

I sent an e-mail and p.m. you two days ago but you haven't replied it yet. What is the problem?

I sold a 90-days lumfile premium account to my cousin from my premium sales link, altough I am PPS affilate, I didn't earn any money.

I sent an e-mail and p.m. you two days ago but you haven't replied it yet. What is the problem?

This is really sad if it's true
:( :( :(

Kindly can you post proof in public please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back