Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
brave you do know whatever domain you use with blogspot it will auto redirect to it when employed your users will not be led astray but meh your choice

Yeah...and i'm happy with it, as i said on previous post, i'm not full time poster that posting lot files daily, or really need using domain, i do it whenever i have time, so website sales not a big deal for me. O far i have stable visitors for 2 years, mostly returned visitors, that's enough for me.

But since not only me who used blogspot, so i informed this to Lumfile, and hope they can do something about that.

So please do not make any comment again about using blogspot or domain, really i don't want us here discuss about that :D

Lumfile is The Best. <3
QH9jO.png

And Thanks For The Payment. :handshake:

try to make payouts through paypal
i think buying premium through paypal is restricted but i think u can do payout with paypal
for the asian people paypal is the only to way to transfer directly to bank
if u pay through wmz or lr we have to exchange to paypal i then do transfer to bank so in that case i am lossing so much on exchanger fee
pls try to put paypal for payout
pls consider this'
some of the file hosts are still paying through paypal

-indeed, this host has been the worse i have been with in the past 2 years..

They steal alot, me and my friend have bough 1 account each from one file hosted in my account

Both of them didnt count on my account.

The system is totally broken.

Wasn't expecting payment today, thanks lumfile. So far this host is great, confused with the payment schedule but as long as they keep paying I'm a happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back