Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@xainezz, interesting test....too bad i don't used CC.

But if 3 names already announced ( and even 1 not announced yet )...mean there's possibility Host already know User ID ( when you PM them ( host ) when asking something ) / IP's and all links, only need monitoring those links ( Sorry Lum..., just want fair blind test :) ) ...hope you can see this point.

For blind test...maybe use Friend of friend from 4 of you that haven't inform here.. So completely blind information. Only 4 of you know...completely random and no one know which account and links to use... If some ID's that will use in this test already announced then peoples can say....no wonder the result is good...they ( host ) only need watch links from those ID's.

I think Lum want to know the result too.

Last edited:
I dotn really care of Lumfile anymore if my customers doesnt want to buy I wont upload count or not I dont care

I shared 1 month and no one bother to buy lumfile its so clear my customer doesnt want to lumfile

I keep getting referals and 0 sales I m not care lumfileanymore didnt suprised now why no one share lumfile at most famous forums

Nice to see you guys are support the test proposed by xaineez!
Even freddy12 has said many times here that I working "to" Lumfile, I'm not reseller or working for them.

freddy12 you always complained a lot here, why don't you also support the test?

Hi Lumfile admin,

I just created an account with username: Seeeeler
Just wondering if affiliate is already activated on Lumfile for new members or you have to activate them manually?
If manual then please activate my account.

Thanks

@Spox why should I test it ?

even everything work thats not change anything what I share is not suitable with lumfile I never had so bad result in 3 years

only 1 sale in 15 days

I still think about how most of my customers find preminum and downloaded as preminum even I didnt get any sales :D

I changed forums for test it first free downloads start then a few days later preminum downloads comes but no sales :D

I hope other people will earn more than me :D

Hi Lumfile admin,

I just created an account with username: Seeeeler
Just wondering if affiliate is already activated on Lumfile for new members or you have to activate them manually?
If manual then please activate my account.

Thanks
Your account really activated aff. Auto :dan:

@naveennisha, xaineez, VIP, freddy12
You can tell friend or anyone test our system sales. 1,10,100,1000 times depend by you.
We can refund moeny after you test. It clear ? Any time, any times

Last edited:
lumze if i have to be honest.. there is every day problem with your site for past month.. is that best moment for bonus 50%? I remember you write here in this topic before 3 weeks maybe you will start bonus when everything it`s ok.. if for you now it`s best moment this not sound good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back