Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And also you can use the Download bonus points to add 30 days premium.
The bonus point works this way...
When you had a bad day without sales, the amount of downloads made by free users will be converted to points in the next day.
When you reach 5000 points you can extend 30days premium in your account.
You can see your points on My Account on the button "Extend premium charged from my balance"

^^ I never tried!
But seems that RG always block the download if you try remote upload the files from your account.
Because of PPD plan. To prevent you increase your downloads count.

@LumFile your "Support Ticket" don't work! wtf

"Not Found

The requested URL /support/open.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at localhost Port 8080"

guys stop saying someting about cheating in this crap it doesnt make any sense i have no sales but its really about content like what was said before so please stop saying this shit

16826866.png

@freddy12

My_Files.jpg
man...232GB and 180GB are nothing. come back here again when you have 2-3TB storage space...you will have a sudden drop of sales later when your storage space increasing.:-&

exacly people who has under 200gb getting sales so fast and over 500gb getting low sales
yes absolutely. I believe those who under 500GB will have stable sales. more than 500GB then there will be slick system that will cut off sales first to cover the storage space costs...very slick.[¬_¬]

... can i change file status free to pre download ?

because.. i wanna some files -just- can downloadable by pre users

its possible ?

thx
Yes...
On My Files page in the bar where you see Fliesize, DL, Pub...
It's just you select as marked the box Protect and only premium users will can download your files!

Can we see which site the sale came from?
Yes... It's just you click in the sale value on My Reports page.

man...232GB and 180GB are nothing. come back here again when you have 2-3TB storage space...you will have a sudden drop of sales later when your storage space increasing.:-&

yes absolutely. I believe those who under 500GB will have stable sales. more than 500GB then there will be slick system that will cut off sales first to cover the storage space costs...very slick.[¬_¬]
I think it's not true. No matter the size of storage, 10Gb or 10Tb you have.
If your users don't like your content you will not have sales. But always, will have someone that will like what you posted and will buy premium. It also can happen!
Or do you already checked if other uploader posted the same content of you on other place first than you?
When it happens, you have not sales!

But just to confirm.... Who has more than 1Tb stored, do you have sales?
Could you post screenshot of your storage/total files and your reports please?

Last edited:
lumzechai,

I still remember, you said will have 50% extra for sale on 15Dec2012 to 31Dec2012 for who still work with lumfile. This campaign still valid??? When and how we claim it??

@limetd
Thank you for reply!

Just for we know, how many sales you had in December? I mean the total of sales until now.
And when you had low storage, did you had more sales than after you stored 1Tb?

Here until now 20 sales and 2 rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back