Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@freedy12 and cancel, dont care about download speed or anything, just tell me last 3 hours your stats moving? i mean downlaods were increasing or not ? let me know :)

Last edited:
I saw in my download stats, only increased 4 download since last 4 hours....and in referral, i just got 2 register referral without purchasing premium...again.

You understand that your curses and complaints are to the benefit of all the enemies of the file hosting sites such as Adult King? It is he who orders a DDoS attack and you tell him his behavior that he tries not in vain! Rather than unite and support Lumfile how people supported Filemates, and show this Adult King that all his efforts are useless, you just criticize the file hosting.

Be patient and support Lumfile, then all the enemies of the file sharing lose! If they win, and the host is closed, then we lose, you understand this?

@^^ i worked with many filehost , and some of them was also under ddos attack , all handled situation like this verry well, but take a look at lumfile......their techs cant handle this attacks.....last time they had ddos attacks they didnt had installed a firewall:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
AK is a FAG, will loose his interest because his not getting big donations anymore, he started some fights against people who supported him , he is just a retard fag!

Last edited:
@freddy12 maybe not so popular like lumfile!! LOL
Serious now, this happens is not lumfile fault that is under DDOS attack!!The problem is that , they must handle it much better then this!!

Someone still big DDOS under attacking. This reason our server slow connect, file missing, we will be fix it within today or tomorrow.

totally shti filehost man!!!
down up down up up up down down!!!
file missing data lost etc
Your curses and complaints bring happy for someone from ddos attacking. Not help us.
Also, our tech still working on it 24/24. It a big ddos, but we will pass it

how can you NOT fix these DDoS attacks lum :/

You should have the resources to avoid this simple DDoS attacks.

Also, statistics are not beeing counted properly, please fix referrals and if they buy premium or not

thanks

Also, statistics are not beeing counted properly, please fix referrals and if they buy premium or not
Provide for me any proof for this ?

how can you NOT fix these DDoS attacks lum :/

You should have the resources to avoid this simple DDoS attacks.
Big DDOS. Are you understand it ? Our server is being attacking by 20-30gbit/s. We trying DDoS mitigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back