Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cancel Well, do not work with it, how much can you complain? I think you are a provocateur from Robert King or file hosting competitors. If it is not, I apologize, but you really tortured complaints. You are always dissatisfied Lumfile and complain all the time, even though a long time could just walk out of here and to work with other file hosting.

@Carlos Black 1 .Dont fucking tell me about that fag (remember i post screenshots with my earnings).You=retard
2.Dont fucking tell me what to do after wasted so much time with them, You know how it is to pay rdp's , premiums for backup acounts , and wasted a lot of time for uploading and having files that dont work , filehost can handle with ddos attack, upload not working ....and much, much more to complain.So do not fucking tell me what to do and what not to do!!

If was only me ....yap a trooll , spammer -then you can call me whatever you .....but first fucking read 20 pages before make such remarks!
If everything works good , you dont see a post from me!!

Last edited:
longest DDoS attack ever on a filehost or their techs cannot perform the tasks to overcome this problem...you decide.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back