• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I work with "lumfile" recently ... 09/12/12 ordered the first payment on "webmoney" today payment did not come, the state "PENDING"... when to expect the payback?

For earlier thanks for the reply!

@ lumzechai, today i got 2 premium referrals after 6 days of empty sale..but only one sale added to my account..dont know whats happening!!!
snp1.jpg

Would you pls check it?

@ lumzechai, today i got 2 premium referrals after 6 days of empty sale..but only one sale added to my account..dont know whats happening!!!
snp1.jpg

Would you pls check it?

Above two user registered under your refferal. But one of them got premium account from someone else file. So, the file uploader got the sales credit. It also showed to you refferal list, becuase he was referred by you but became premium by someone else. This is what i know and understand. ;)

@Lumzechai, correct me if im wrong. :facepalm:

DDoS attack. This site is not always open, very slowly. We all know who to blame! Let this hacker will burn in hell!

p.s.: lumzechai, thanks for payment!

Last edited:
@ shufol, thanx for the wrong idea..the user `scessound` registered at server time 00.55.28 as a premium, not as a free member. I noticed it within minutes of his/her joining there but waited the whole day to check if the lumfile system fix it itself or not.

@ Lumzechai, pls check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back