Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not give us any more information on the new payment gateway, is the new payment gateway ikorona? why is the gateway taking so long to be added.

They have strict checking process, they found bug when executing orders with credit card 3d secure. We do not use ikorona after apply new payment gateway.

Originally Posted by cancel
And what lies? Tell me when you said will be new payment gateway live?First time .....2 weeks ago....
LOL "News update: We fixed website sales via reseller.". Who cares about reseller??
He can go to hell.....

yes, with reseller then I can expect another day with zero sales.<_<:facepalm:-.-

today is the promised day for new payment gateway out...no more delay please.

You want new payment gateway is 1, we want golive is 100 :) Please wait and see that. It had delay by payment gateway staff, not us, I just estimate time after completion of integrated. Unfortunately they still have not responded to that problem.

Who cares about reseller??
Reseller is the best alternative while we have problems with CC processing company. Not have company sure will not close the merchant account with file sharing service within a few months of operation. Look Avangate and you can understand it

Last edited:
Only lies....i am gone....integrating payment gateway shouldnt take more then 1 week.....i am starting moving my files and say "bye,Bye!!""

To the people whom are calling them cheats dont know how much trouble these guys are in ie if they open their direct buying then AK when try to disable their payment processor so i guess just to save them and save this site from shutting down resellers is a great idea

@^^Best ideea....with 4TB of data , sticky topics in bigest forums (all files in 1 topic) , i get 1 sale now and 1 after 2-3 days.Same files , less forums but with squillion i had 3-4 sales/day and think that squillion had 15euro/month premium.So dont tell me about that fag AK, if he was so powerfull downloadnilimit already had their cc payment gateway finished.Also other filehosts use this shit reseller!
SO NO THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEEA!!!

I am waiting until you add your new payment gateway and then I think I will start using lumfile, at least they are trying to fix their problems and are still here offering support. People need to be patient as its not just lumfile, its hard times and everyone's having problems.

is that referal couunting,sale status is working from last 2 days
sudden drops on refferal from last 2 days daily nearly 7 referals but yesterday only one and today no referal till now

Only lies....i am gone....integrating payment gateway shouldnt take more then 1 week.....i am starting moving my files and say "bye,Bye!!""
when we using i-kouruna, you sure it's not good, I'm found other alternatives, you said not good again. How I can do it better ? please be patient. If you want, you can leave quietly.
We still waiting they set Go LIVE. Many email sent today :facepalm:

is that referal couunting,sale status is working from last 2 days
sudden drops on refferal from last 2 days daily nearly 7 referals but yesterday only one and today no referal till now
seems like they deactivate force registration. I don't know how they will detect user who upgrades to premium though our links now?:facepalm:

lumfile - one of the best file hosting, born this year after the death of the leaders of the past!
Many new file hosting scam or were closed after a much smaller problem than those that befell lumfile.
And they did not give up! Find solutions to problems, not always the best, but it's not their fault. And most importantly - they continue to pay regularly and on time! That's why I'll continue to use this file hosting and recommend it to all your friends webmasters.

lumzechai, I have to ask you a question: how the new payment system is resistant to the complaints of owners? It is no secret that organizations like ACIUF and STOPFILELOCKERS, sending thousands of complaints in the payment systems to get them to resign from processing file hosting. That's why the Avangate refused to work with file hosting.

At the same time, there are payment systems (such as WebMoney or Okpay), which are sent in plain text, the organization and Robert King to hell, and do not respond to their complaints of principle. But unfortunately, they are not well suited to Western users.

What about the payment system you currently implementing? If it did not like Avangate or worse, as Paypal, refusing to work with you and freeze the funds? You talked to them about it? How they will respond to complaints owners?

Carlos Black, you asked the right question. Certainly, noone can assure lumfile, that the new payment gateway will stay with them for a long period of time. But at least the question of complaints should be discussed beforehand because it's the main problem nowadays and silence will not help in this case...

swer

Hello. I've purchased a Premium account today. But somehow I can not log in as a "premium".
I've got a mail from seller and it says: successful.
my nickname is: swer
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back