Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MANN IT'S TIME WE GET UNITED AND TIME TO SHOW THAT THIS SHARING INDUSTRY SHOULD AND ALWAYS BE FREE..
I KNOW MONEY IS IMPORTANT But let's forget it for a short time and LOAD LUMFILE SERVERS WITH EXCELLENT STUFF..
AND SHARE IT ON MASSIVE SCALE...JUST TO SHOW THIS F***KING A.K THAT despite oif his useless efforts LUMFILE grows even bigger...

I just need afew days off and when i come back...i'll atleast come back With TBS OF FILES.... :D..

please forget money for a short while and concentrate on uploading to Lumfile....

lumzechai is always here...we can ask him money...when he becomes MORE STABLE AND LETHAL :D...

and i can see loads of new users who are registering and commenting "where's my money"...
i know where they are coming from...and BRO lumzechai....concentrate GETTING STABLE FIRST :D

LET'S REVIVE THE OLDER BETTER DAYS WHEN SHARING WAS FREE...AND PIRACY AT IT'S PEAK :D

Last edited:
Whats the current situation now?
Do you have a trusted payment processor or only avangate?( for the next two days)
Can we get sales?Can you track it properly?
Answer these simple questions please and we can start using ur service again.
About payments:Check ur webmoney's payment history,couldnt be easier(and pay the full amount).
By the way i cant believe that you cant get the premium details from Avangate..

Last edited:
Admin you don't answer me yet !!! what plan to do next about your db ? all earning all payment ! not clear to me and my clients.

They register new account, upload CP and report it without notices. Very sucks :)) But they never have any proof for that. I will see what they will do next time :sun:

c11aa0625251f448698bd8eeb05b55c0.jpg

you crazy! :facepalm: server to UKRAINE :))

P/S Lumfile R.I.P.

Haha, no worry. We have best solution on it =)

Last edited:
Just got my first sale after the new start. :sun:

I know it is not the right time to ask for money now.

But, will you pay us at 07-Nov if I request it now? =)

Hello
I register with my old name : softexuploader and same email aslo!
Any news about my old earning?
I have in my old account about 48$ !
So how i get it?

Thanks...

every one ask same Question lol
read before you reply

Traffic available today:3072 Mb!!
Premium pls - Supnatural

Last edited:
Why all people cannot wait good news from lumfile? At least lumfile not gone, they still here support us rather than straight shut it down and go away. I have 1870 people sign up under my affiliate and around 300 premium member under me. 200 USD for 15 OKt - 22 OKT. I still think positively and wait good news from lumfile.

@avmalls

Do not you understand? money will not be returned to you! scheme there is no return!
database does not exist! so anyone know what the amount was not possible!
no money will not return! you are naive as a child!

Pipito

If he dun want pay, you also cannot do anything, why not let him do his work, at least he still here, I still remember time with filesonic and others host, straight go without any notice. no more support and explaination.

And if he cannot give us a good news, why we work for him again? Am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back