Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@lumzechai

try re-enter SMS usually comes
If within one month will not be as SMS and wait for the money?
let we change WMZ to Payza and you pay money for Payza
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

or payment by Liberty Reserve
I'm ready! no problems!

Last edited:
we still waiting for wmz payout! lumzechai i think your sms not receive after 1 weeks or more!i hade this problem with webmoney 1 months ago, they send sms after 2 weeks!

@lumzechai if ur facing sms delivery problem thn ask webmoney to change their sms sending gateway... according to ur country and provider...and whn u use keeper classing.. smtime.. one attemp dnt wrk.. try once again u will get the sms confirmation tht time.

@cyberavijit
I do not see the problem simply a lack of desire to pay
let him pay payza or Liberty Reserve any problems with them?
an hour to change WMZ or LR Payza and they pay us
So why not do it? because you do not want to pay!

lumzechai is offline! He has no problem can go to relax

Last edited:
not a good sign, another day delay. more affiliates become frustrated and angry soon.:facepalm:

we're patient enough to wait payment delay earlier this month. hope no more delay.

i think lumfile have best support here,and maybe they have some tehnical problems,and trust me webmoney soon will be like paypal they stop and banned all sharing sites

^no. webmoney are Russian based, they hate US/FBI/CIA/CRAP...etc

nway Lum; I still can wait if delay for a day or two but really hope it will not be like till the end of this month.

dont need a long wait.Also I got this problem 2 times and everytime my problem short out with in 24 hours.Simply i send support ticket for webmoney and both time he change my sms gateway after my confirmation.I am sure today night within 6 hours this problem short out.

Yesterday Payza has reversed one of my lumfile payout @ 9/17! I pm lumzechai and then emailed lumfile support just now, and guest what? They pay me again within 1 minutes after I provide them my WMZ account number !!! Thanks lumfile, your support is Amazing !!! :)

Last edited:
The reversed some of mine payout also.... at payza
have that payment receive 1 month ago at payza
now reserved ... dont know why
dont askt for it.....

The reversed some of mine payout also.... at payza
have that payment receive 1 month ago at payza
now reserved ... dont know why
dont askt for it.....

No worry Iawina, you had reply you. You will receive money again today :)

dont need a long wait.Also I got this problem 2 times and everytime my problem short out with in 24 hours.Simply i send support ticket for webmoney and both time he change my sms gateway after my confirmation.I am sure today night within 6 hours this problem short out.

Sure, WMZ sending........ =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back