LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

299 comments
Hello WJ User,

We have an update regarding the view counting issue. After receiving numerous reports about view discrepancies, we have made significant improvements to our code to enhance stability and accuracy. Furthermore, our updated code now operates much faster.

Today, there may be some minor counting issues due to the recent code upgrade, which is now live. We hope this update will address the concerns of those who were worried about inaccurate view counts.

In addition to these improvements, we are planning for a double-rate week in the near future. We will provide more updates soon.

We are eagerly waiting for your feedback on view counting.

Warm Regards,
LuluStream Team

Videos with this message:

"No video is available or the video has been deleted due to a DMCA complaint."

Were they deleted for that reason or to free up a conversion queue?
If so, are those videos broken or converted in the future?

Videos with this message:

"No video is available or the video has been deleted due to a DMCA complaint."

Were they deleted for that reason or to free up a conversion queue?
If so, are those videos broken or converted in the future?

Last 2 days, there was some unusual activity. Some users were creating multiple accounts and attempting to upload more than 5,000 videos every day, but they all were only receiving 10 to 20 views. We are streaming service not a cold storage. We respect genuine webmaster. But This is considered spamming, and it caused trouble for many genuine users.

So, we have removed all accounts with more than 1,000 files in the encoding queue. If this was a mistake in your case, Please let us know your ID in DM.

Last 2 days, there was some unusual activity. Some users were creating multiple accounts and attempting to upload more than 5,000 videos every day, but they all were only receiving 10 to 20 views. We are streaming service not a cold storage. We respect genuine webmaster. But This is considered spamming, and it caused trouble for many genuine users.

So, we have removed all accounts with more than 1,000 files in the encoding queue. If this was a mistake in your case, Please let us know your ID in DM.
In my case I uploaded to publish not cold storage I am changing active videos from Netu, there were like 900 videos but not daily in one go and I thought about not uploading more in the next month at least.

I did notice when I went up that there were very long lines.

But come on, I can upload shorter queues and go to the next ones when those are finished and when they are finished I will publish them all immediately.

Do you delete inactive videos?
Do you delete inactive accounts?
No we don't delete

Do you support google drive Remote upload?
We only support direct URL
Post automatically merged:

thank you for fast payment

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Is it my imagination or is it counting very slow profits it is generating very little $$

Is it my imagination, or is your traffic very low to make $$ ?

In my case I uploaded to publish not cold storage I am changing active videos from Netu, there were like 900 videos but not daily in one go and I thought about not uploading more in the next month at least.

I did notice when I went up that there were very long lines.

But come on, I can upload shorter queues and go to the next ones when those are finished and when they are finished I will publish them all immediately.

Last week, unexpected guests caused long queues. Now, everything is back to normal.

Last edited:
Sorted , Can you check now

May i know which upload are you using remote or web ?
use web still slow
user ftp still slow

slow andthen stuck not finish
so allways repeat again
and try upload 1 file not multi file = still slow
need improve

I use rdp speed upload 1Gbps
and compare oither service = is fine & good speed

use web still slow
user ftp still slow

slow andthen stuck not finish
so allways repeat again
and try upload 1 file not multi file = still slow
need improve

I use rdp speed upload 1Gbps
and compare oither service = is fine & good speed

Tested few files , We don't see any issue from our side, Speed is good.

Screenshot-2023-11-04-at-8-23-36-AM.png

DM your id and screenshot incase of any errors ? So we can point out where you facing the problem.

Also try to connect with other server. We have 20 server's only for uploading and encoding.

Best Regards,
LuluStream Team

Tested few files , We don't see any issue from our side, Speed is good.

Screenshot-2023-11-04-at-8-23-36-AM.png

DM your id and screenshot incase of any errors ? So we can point out where you facing the problem.

Also try to connect with other server. We have 20 server's only for uploading and encoding.

Best Regards,
LuluStream Team
still slow

Do you have custom ads that cost users 0% of their earnings? and 1 popup for custom ads?

Do you have custom ads that cost users 0% of their earnings? and 1 popup for custom ads?
can you add the video title in the embed code? i searched for the video title in the embed but didn't find it, only the direct link

Last edited:
in the future, is it possible to add video titles in Embedded Text? Currently when I export the embed code I cannot add a title to the embed

i set my earnings to 0% earnings and added custom ads, but it doesn't work, only your ads pop up

May i know your ID ?

Back