LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

303 comments
Users report the following message to me and I do not have to force adblock to be deactivated.

Disable ADBlock plugin and allow pop-ups in your browser to watch video
Upgrade you account to watch videos with no limits!

We Support Only direct links

There is an option to disable force adblock in settings.
ok

Marking is when it is deactivated? I had understood it the other way around before.
Post automatically merged:

When that message went out to the user I had it configured like this

LAf9J1M.png

Last edited:
ok

Marking is when it is deactivated? I had understood it the other way around before.
Post automatically merged:

When that message went out to the user I had it configured like this

LAf9J1M.png

Oh, then you should not receive any warnings. Could you please send a screenshot in a DM ?

@LuluStream

i have tested your site but something i not understand

what rates do you have?especially for USA?

on date 2023-10-04 for 1 USA view i received 0.00088 that mean 8.8$/10k views

today i received 0.00105 10.5$/10k views

ok i understand rates are completely wrong...but tell me please how i can get 4 views from the same ip? who is going to watch something every 6 hours? :))) in my opinion, I can't even get 2 views :)

so basically you count only one view because the second view can happen very rarely and a third or fourth is impossible

but I wish you good luck

@Azot, it's true, lulu could be a really good host if only the counter was better.
i personally don't understand why every video host tries to fool us but here i left the comment because it seems strange to me that they don't even pay as much as they say and the way they count the views
since openload is no longer available, I think at least 100 sites have appeared...and how many are left?
they try, but once they grow up, they all start to be hungry for money

Unfortunately they have no plans of making counter better, tried it as main host once and when I have 6k-8k views on average days on my main hosts they gave me 400 views and they told me they couldn't even detect adblock or VPN views. Just impossible. And them saying they count 4 IPs in main thread is really misleading and if they intend to be honest they would have said immediately that they only count 1 IP per 6 hours. Unfortunately that's misleading tactic to deceive users and I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but that's just the truth and it was conveniently omitted from main post. But to me it doesn't even look like this host counts 1 IP per 24 hours, more like 0.1 IP per 24 hours. And if you look through the threads there are barely any users (except one) who keep getting paid. It's probably because even with solid traffic you will need years to reach minimum payout. :laughing:

Oh, then you should not receive any warnings. Could you please send a screenshot in a DM ?
Which one refers to my account or the one the user sent me?
I didn't have that problem when I checked, but the user of my site did have it. I don't know if it was a temporary error or what.
Ok, if I shouldn't, I'll put it back as the screenshot I posted since after the notice I marked it thinking it was the other way around.

@Azot @monday

I need to clarify few things here.

1.) Regarding 4 views and counting issues

We removed 6 hour per ip last month 29th, Now we counting all 4 views per 24 hours. Only watched views are counted ( Minimum 10% should be watched that should be above 1 minute)

2.) Regarding Rates

We giving the same rate what we mentioned in the chart. If you getting low rate then it must be VPN or proxy view, Else you choose less ads mode. ( we change the vpn and proxy rates according to our earning from the adnetworks. sometime 25% - 50% ).

For @LLUUKKEE You send traffic for 1 or 2 hours and claim i get 8k views from other host but you show only 300 views, I don't understand your logic if you send traffic it will reflect in analytics. How can we manipulate such high number?

t's probably because even with solid traffic you will need years to reach minimum payout. :laughing:
Yes if you send 10 - 20 views every day then you must need years for minimum payout. I think you already got paid once right ? We just started 4 months back LOL.

@Azot @monday

I need to clarify few things here.

1.) Regarding 4 views and counting issues

We removed 6 hour per ip last month 29th, Now we counting all 4 views per 24 hours. Only watched views are counted ( Minimum 10% should be watched that should be above 1 minute)

2.) Regarding Rates

We giving the same rate what we mentioned in the chart. If you getting low rate then it must be VPN or proxy view, Else you choose less ads mode. ( we change the vpn and proxy rates according to our earning from the adnetworks. sometime 25% - 50% ).

For @LLUUKKEE You send traffic for 1 or 2 hours and claim i get 8k views from other host but you show only 300 views, I don't understand your logic if you send traffic it will reflect in analytics. How can we manipulate such high number?

Yes if you send 10 - 20 views every day then you must need years for minimum payout. I think you already got paid once right ? We just started 4 months back LOL.

i have just tested again...and just 2 views was counted :)

Unfortunately they have no plans of making counter better, tried it as main host once and when I have 6k-8k views on average days on my main hosts they gave me 400 views and they told me they couldn't even detect adblock or VPN views. Just impossible. And them saying they count 4 IPs in main thread is really misleading and if they intend to be honest they would have said immediately that they only count 1 IP per 6 hours. Unfortunately that's misleading tactic to deceive users and I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but that's just the truth and it was conveniently omitted from main post. But to me it doesn't even look like this host counts 1 IP per 24 hours, more like 0.1 IP per 24 hours. And if you look through the threads there are barely any users (except one) who keep getting paid. It's probably because even with solid traffic you will need years to reach minimum payout. :laughing:

dang. that looks shady and just weird.

seems really difficult to find a solid and trustworthy videohost or filehost these days.

thanks for the heads up.

@DøgnNORGE,
as far as I'm concerned, the counter is very weak, and it doesn't matter what earnings are given in the table, it can be up to $200 for 10k views and it may write that a host counts 10 IP per user but
real earnings are always shown only by the counter itself.

Unfortunately lately it has very difficult to find a good and generous host.

i have just tested again...and just 2 views was counted :)
not 4 views? are they lying about it?
Send real traffic, and we can share your stats publicly here so you can see how many times we count the same IP address within a 24 hours. @DøgnNORGE , @Azot

We are currently paying more than 10 users every single day, with many of them earning more than the minimum payout limit on a daily basis. If there is a genuine problem, we are committed to resolving it. However, addressing false claims can be challenging.

@monday , if you would like, I can share your stats to show how many times we have paid for each IP address per day. Additionally, anyone with similar doubts we ready to share your users ip stats.

Running a video hosting service comes with its fair share of challenges, including dealing with issues such as DMCA and server takedowns. We invest a substantial lump sum in servers to ensure fast streaming speeds and offer unlimited storage with no file expiry to our users. We are dedicated to transparency and aspire to build long-term business relationships.

Happy streaming,
LuluStream Team

@DøgnNORGE,
as far as I'm concerned, the counter is very weak, and it doesn't matter what earnings are given in the table, it can be up to $200 for 10k views and it may write that a host counts 10 IP per user but
real earnings are always shown only by the counter itself.

Unfortunately lately it has very difficult to find a good and generous host.
bro i think you are right thank you very much for letting me know

Back