Status
Not open for further replies.
Why then any of You who claim that LuckyShare is scam host still work with them?!

You can work with DepositFiles and have Your account suspended exactly when You have to be payed out.

Or You can work with RapidGator and be shaved out to zero, summer is coming fast and it's already heat... :) Oh yes, and You will have opportunity to choose new premium plan every few days, even few times a day sometimes :) And of course, You MUST to buy premium, even if You make them a little fortune every month, because for their greed for money that is not enough, even if them don't pay You 10% of Your earnings for real.

Maybe Uploaded_net? You will have one sale two days after You start uploading... and never again! Even if Your friend buy premium thorough Your referral link! And they will kindly explain You that adblock software or firewall at buyers computer is that who You need to blame from non setting cookie properly :)

Cheers to Scam Host(s)

Last edited:
tsamant there is not honest host for sales.. everyone cheat some admins alot some less in LS something middle... but they have problem now with CC procesors and delay in payments 2 weeks no payments

pinkside no, admin gave some stupid answer but answer it`s not clear.. he talk for last week but what about this week?.. he try to be smart with some stupid answer in news section, emails was ignored, admin of LS not respect his members.. if he don`t have any problems he answer very fast but if he have some problems he aways ignore emails because it`s more easy for him...

SOB with 4 pending payments who will work for LS ?

Even if they send our money curent Payment Processors are total crap i have every day many uncomplete sales admin have to add some new good payment processors, because now we post almost for nothing...

Last edited:
This begins really annoying , not paying uploaders for 1 month cant be acceptable . They were paying weekly so what is the reason not to pay non_airpay sales commissions made during last week with visa and liqpay ... Questionable ...

because last 3 mails connected with payments was ignored...
Well, honestly if you still not learned the lesson how file hosting sites (running reward programs) when it comes to "payments" treat their users you probably live behind the moon dude :)

This is a gray area business focused on plundering downloaders pockets by spreading warez and no Amazon or Clickbank where you promote legit products or service and mostly have a key account manager you can reach by e-mail round about the clock.

Its just annoying having to filter all those "where is my money" phrases by some kids when trying to read something with true value of information.

Last edited:
well, if I ask my optimistic side, It says that they have leaseweb debt to pay as the new month incoming, they haven't got airpay payments yet, so they keep our money to pay leaseweb, but in the next week we will have all 4 pending payments at once . I dont think they will delay one more time in the next monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back