Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if someone decided to buy a premium account click on VISA or Liqpay, they will get this notice .

509a8f6728bd8EqgTwp.png

"Операции Нажми и Купи этого мерчанта запрещены" = Operation Click and Buy this merchant prohibited

:D:D:D:D:D

nickpop strange because i have sales today ...

anyone with answer from support about new payment options? .. they ignore me 100%?
i have sales today but it`s not the same like was with avangate maybe 70-80% drop in sales.

The host which clearly says its takes time has no intention to get a CC anytime sooner. I guess we have to wait much more longer than we can expect.

last 10 days no sale after a huge no of downloads. 1 more week after then i will use uploaded.net

fk u LS

Host who ignore mails, we can`t expect bright future from this host....
Not answered my emails either X-(

Getting more downloads than my other host but not had a single sale since I started with them a few weeks ago.

Giving them another week then byebye

taken from russian forum and translated in ggl

Luckyshare.net - File Hosting
Dear vembasters!

1 - please do not panic, and do not engage in forecasting over the payments. The first payment, as has been written, will be on November 21. Unfortunately, we can not speed up the process.
2 - payment solutions have already been found, and is currently negotiating with other companies-processors
3 - after payment avangate, which will take place In the mid-December, we will resume the weekly payments Thanks to all who are with us works! ---------- Posted 08.11.2012 at 21:12 ---------- Also please do not advertise card payments and do not make reference to, or will be forced to close the topic

i believe AirPay it`s not good like avangate... i mean airpay shave sales...

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

anyone with normal sales .. i mean sales like was with avangate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back