Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to wait some credible news to publish this, not some nigerian forum. You wouldn't believe what people are doing to get their sites running.

LibertyReserve will come back online, they use shadowserver.org as a DNS. Shadowserver has fights amplified ddos attacks, if you noticed shadowserver.org is offline from the same moment as a LibertyReserve, also liberty reserve has updated their DNS from ns1.shadowserver.org to ns1.sinkhole.shadowserver.org to protect their website from ddos.

Click here to see a proof article about ddos attacks on shadowserver.

So to let you know guys, those articles about the founder arrested for money loundering were just fake. First of all neither fbi,cia or any agency said anything about lr, also there is no newspaper that wrote about it like they did for mega-upload which was true.

I would wait for official news none of the bigger news sites have not reported on it which means the creditability of the current news cant be verified.

Still i love that the "news" sites that are posting about it are like "this cyber criminal is to lose x amount of money" Kinda hard to lose money that you have stolen and is not yours in the first place, Oh how my heart goes out to them.

Last edited:
Good News

yestarday i talk with my friend from spain he study in this country , and i tell him about the problem of bank LR bc's he dont know anything about this bank , i said for him to go or call offices LR , he trying to call them from yestarday and they answer him the ( LR will back in tusday ) , i got from him msg on phone today after i wake up , i hope everything will be ok ..

Good luck guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back