LoveVideo.tv - Earn Fixed $50 per 10000 views - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would not say so. my test run actually shows somewhat good results.

however, my reports seem to be frozen for the last couple of hours. anyone else suffering with this?

Sign up for refferal to who taught me where to put the link to be able to make some visionaries! Waiting for a PM!

Payouts

Is it possible for you to have payoneer?

Please do so

Thanks

Please let me know how to get the embed codes once I have upload the files the earlier day. I don't see it in MY FILEs

Last edited:
During User Registration the Payment Info button isn't working.. I click it and it does nothing

I try'd twice today to upload 5 small movies at once, first time they got stuck at 19% now they won't make it past 19%.. As it seems the Love Video hasn't been on this thread in a while, there's no since in asking why its happening.. It it continues I got I'll move on to a different host..

Damn how long does it take for videos to get processed, I uploaded 70.3 MB video last night and it still says processing??? People that use Love Video can you help me out with these questions..

Last edited:
During User Registration the Payment Info button isn't working.. I click it and it does nothing

I try'd twice today to upload 5 small movies at once, first time they got stuck at 19% now they won't make it past 19%.. As it seems the Love Video hasn't been on this thread in a while, there's no since in asking why its happening.. It it continues I got I'll move on to a different host..

Damn how long does it take for videos to get processed, I uploaded 70.3 MB video last night and it still says processing??? People that use Love Video can you help me out with these questions..

so much user join lovevideo and eencoding is waiting is 4000+ video
i have added three more encoding server for do fast encoding
after encoding will finish processing will not show

106lvg0.png

...aaand about 100 files uploaded yesterday dissapeared ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back