Lost My Domain, Any possible way to get it back? CB-GFX.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboyz2323

Heyy Wj-ians, as all of you know that guardhosts went off & got banned from everywhere, i lost my domain cb-gfx.com as that guardhosts guy Lokesh was having my domain in his namecheap account as he transfered it from old registrar to namecheap, & now as he is gone, i lost my domain , i called him many times but he is not answering, i tried contacting name cheap fraud team to look in the issue, told them whole thing in detail but they replying same thing again & again - please contact the person directly we cant help u sorry :facepalm: i have access to old registrar, even i have email from namecheap which i recieved on the time of transfer any way any help please?

Thanks!

CB

PS: any one having guard hosts paypal acc. details or his working contact etc ?

17 comments
for how many years did you register the domain ?
If 1 year, then you are lucky.
You can wait for 1 year, for the domain to expire and re-register in some other domain registrar.
No other options available right now IMO :(

I recommend that you contact namecheap let them know the issue over and over again even try calling them showing them proof showing this provider has disappeared can be involved in scamming users. As I've also said never registered your domain name with your hosting provider including transferring it over to them you should always registered your domain name yourself.

Yea i agree with Robert get in contact with namecheap explain to them what has happened and give them all the proof you got to back yourself up with technically this would come under scamming so if they are nice enough they should transfer it into your account

You can wait for 1 year, for the domain to expire and re-register in some other domain registrar.

If it's a good domain then that's usually not a good idea.
Sometimes when good domains expire, the registrars take them for themselves and try selling them as "premium" domains.
I let one of my domains expire, and now godaddy is trying to sell it for $220 8-)

December,2013 :(

I recommend that you contact namecheap let them know the issue over and over again even try calling them showing them proof showing this provider has disappeared can be involved in scamming users. As I've also said never registered your domain name with your hosting provider including transferring it over to them you should always registered your domain name yourself.

Yea i agree with Robert get in contact with namecheap explain to them what has happened and give them all the proof you got to back yourself up with technically this would come under scamming so if they are nice enough they should transfer it into your account

Already explained everything (with proofs) to namecheap team 10times & got same reply 10 times = please contact that person directly! X-(

Hmm, i got his msn id and one email id (used to pay me with alertpay for GFX works).

his personal id or guardhosts one?

his mobile : +919920714506

moneybookers,
sales@guardhosts.com

payza,
sales@guardhosts.com

paypal,
Name: Bharani Kumar Challagulla
Email: sales@guardservers.com

Name: SUSHMITA BHARNIKUMAR
Email: payments@guardhosts.com

Thanks! but no response @ these contacts :(

LMAO...haha... In India such cases are highly neglected :facepalm:, and instead of paying to the lawyer you could register a new domain .B-)

+1

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

I dont understand why people register their domains thru hosting companies... specially this WJ "warez linking" hosts

I registered it from ************* first & last month when it was about to expire i asked Lokesh to transfer & renew it to namecheap, just because my paypal was limited i was unable to pay so took his help :(

Oh GH is from India? I thought it was UK

Mumbai, (Maharashtra) INDIA

Hello, CB -

I wish you luck buddy.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Thanks!

If it's a good domain then that's usually not a good idea.
Sometimes when good domains expire, the registrars take them for themselves and try selling them as "premium" domains.
I let one of my domains expire, and now godaddy is trying to sell it for $220 8-)

500% CORRECT!

^ that Happens in most cases with domains with targeted keywords. Which I think is not the case here. ;)

cbgfx.com expired last month & now its available for 200USD+ i guess

PS:

Temporary Domain for now: www.cbgfx.net

any more helps please?

Get proof of chatlogs, emails, invoices, payments, registration for the domain and with Lokesh, then send an email to Namecheap & get them to review it. Explain the situation fully & show proof that GH went out of business.

I can tell you from long experience (10 years or so) with namecheap that you would be better off asking the cat. Seriously - they provide good stable and cheap(ish) hosting, but when it comes to customer support they are just laughable at best and damn right obstructive at times.
I do hope you succeed, but don't hold your breath with namecheap !

Really sry to hear that, also one of mine which is zrfree.com expired in the similar situation, then register sell it for Premium domain which costs me 800$, that is bullshit at all.

I suggest you to use your current domain www.cbgfx.net and just forget the last one, also it is very hard for you, but man, looking forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back