Status
Not open for further replies.

shyampareek

Banned
Banned
Hello webmasters!
I used to have a lot of visitors since last month and now I'm losing my visitors each coming day!
I deleted about 1500 old posts which only contained dead links and I'm getting lots of errors in my google webmaster tools everyday, like link not found errors, server errors.
I think I've done a big mistake deleting those posts.
Is there any way to get everything normal back again?
Now I only have 40% of visitors on my site.
Just 5k visits a day!!
Someone please help me out of this problem. :(

9 comments
why not you convert your blog to wordpress & buy premium hosting. i am wondering why the hell google did not deleted your blog yet because such kind of blogs are against their TOS.

about deleting the posts you should not delete all 1500 posts at all just edit them with new links.

Edit: try to add different host separately not just one multiupload hoster

why not you convert your blog to wordpress & buy premium hosting. i am wondering why the hell google did not deleted your blog yet because such kind of blogs are against their TOS.

about deleting the posts you should not delete all 1500 posts at all just edit them with new links.

Edit: try to add different host separately not just one multiupload hoster

I asked for help and I don't think your message helped me anyway!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Where do you see he mentioned he's hosting his blog with google?

Exactly! :139:

He kinda help you,u shouldnt delete ur posts.Since they are old,they bring u traffic.they are longer on google than ur new.if you have google analytics installed u should have checked if those posts were receiving traffic.

You cant do anything else now i believe.

Never delete posts again.If u have dead links etc try to recover them or find other links from other sites and add them so ur visitors dont leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back