Looking to move away from host (Dedicated Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey2k5

Hi,

Since Knownsrv seems to have lots of problems, I decided to move away before it got too troublesome. Here is what I am paying for currently:

- CPU - Intel Xeon X3440 @ 2.53 Ghz (Quad Core)
- RAM - 8GB DDR3
- Hard Drive - 250 GB 7200 RPM SATA II
- Network Connection - 100 Mbps
- Data Transfer - 2TB Per Month
- cPanel
- Warez Linking allowed
- Fully Managed

- Paying $170 a month for everything

I am actually looking at http://redswitches.com/dedicated.html (RS x2000 plan) but I am not sure if it is powerful enough for my sites (high traffic using wordpress and vbulletin).

If you think you can match or provide better offer than what I listed, please post here or send me a PM with the specs and price list. I am a serious buyer and I am looking to move asap. (Also, I have my backup on webbycart, I will need you to move the files over for me too).

Thanks!

15 comments
Redswitches are awesome, m using a dedicated server from them currently. Hosted most of my sites and there support is also far better than others.

Stay away from Santrex too, they're more than worse hosting provider. You'll be satisfied with RedSwitches, even they're resellers of OVH :)

you'll get a cheaper price from other resellers for OVH.

Anyways, you could always add reverse proxy service to hide :)

hhhh

Hi,

Since Knownsrv seems to have lots of problems, I decided to move away before it got too troublesome. Here is what I am paying for currently:

- CPU - Intel Xeon X3440 @ 2.53 Ghz (Quad Core)
- RAM - 8GB DDR3
- Hard Drive - 250 GB 7200 RPM SATA II
- Network Connection - 100 Mbps
- Data Transfer - 2TB Per Month
- cPanel
- Warez Linking allowed
- Fully Managed

- Paying $170 a month for everything

I am actually looking at http://redswitches.com/dedicated.html (RS x2000 plan) but I am not sure if it is powerful enough for my sites (high traffic using wordpress and vbulletin).

If you think you can match or provide better offer than what I listed, please post here or send me a PM with the specs and price list. I am a serious buyer and I am looking to move asap. (Also, I have my backup on webbycart, I will need you to move the files over for me too).

Thanks!

If you're on a dedicated server, I don't think you'll be affected by the DDoS attacks. You wouldn't get the support which Krun!x provides on dedicated servers from any other host.

Krunix disappeared totally these days. Both on MSN and support ticket, there's totally no response.

While there is a dedicated set of staff who do support now, I can clearly see your ticket was replied after 12 minutes. Your dedicated server was NOT affected by recent events. You did NOT pay your bill for 2 weeks. Obviously, KnownSRV suspended your server due to non payment.

@Krun!x

I didn't know that the support ticket is not linked to my email, which is the reason why I assumed that no one replied to my ticket (because I didn't get any email about it, my bad).

But I did send you lots of messages on MSN explaining what is happening (losing my internet connection is something I can't do anything about) but I didn't hear anything back from you which is why I assumed you are pretty much unreachable.

I have been paying for this server every month without fail for the past 12 months, there is no reason why I would stop randomly.

I have replied to the support ticket again, hope this time I will be able to sort everything properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back